Grvty - 3xP' Clan Application.

• Hey guys, my name is Grvty Also known As Jackson, some of you might know me, iv'e played 3xP' servers for a decent amount of time, I Know several current and former 3xP' members and i'm good friends with most of them.

I'm a 3xP' Trusted player and a former Donater.

I'm from Pennsylvania, near pittsburgh.

I'm 13, Jan 22 2001

Iv'e always been active on the 3xP' teamspeak, i'm certainly fluent in English considering my country of origin (USA).

I'm in the process of learning Russian.

My favorite games are CoD, Madden, MLB The Show, League Of Legends, Grand Theft Auto, And Battlefield. On CoD4 My fav gamemodes are Deathrun, CodJumper And KTK.

I'd love to join 3xP' because of the clan members of which iv'e known a few of them for a decent amount of time, I'm decent friends with a few people, such as UFaced, Hebuno, Sea, Amnesia, Yumekui, Ovecka etc. as said previously, iv'e played 3xP' servers for most of my CoD4 life. I also know basic .GSC i'm really not that good.

My Xfire is: grvty122

3xP' Stat page https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=28757 https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=33972 https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=39342 https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=40423 https://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=33983

And my Skype is: [removed]

Really hope you take my application into consideration.Thanks, Grvty

• Okay so it might only be me but i seriously dislike this style of application.

(Honerable Nice Things From Previous Various 3xP' Member and Trusted Applications.)

Pointing out every positive feedback once again is like you need it.
    You're applying for membership and quote the answer from other Member to previous Applications.
    Thats like answering to your own application with old quotes from other Member,
    instead of waiting for real answers to the CURRENT application.

Also the second thing that really bothers me is that you post a private chat into a Application thread.
    I mean whats that the idea? Pointing out that Sea thinks you're mature enough?
    Why not let him write that as an answer instead of repeating your sneaky 'im-gonna-quote-everything-positive-every-person-ever-said-about-me' style.

I would have probably said yes if you just stopped your application at

Really hope you take my application into consideration.Thanks, Grvty

You might be a friendly and honest guy but it really looks like you're desperately trying to give enough reasons for accepting you.

Sorry but No from me.

• //removed ending notes, people got upset about them.

I think you got the wrong impression of me deleted User.

• Hey Grvty.

Good App !!!!! But I think that you are not mature enough to become a member you are still very young. We are not just a Clan we are all friends and have fun at the gamble, but visit us once in TS3. We can play a War :) For Example with Fr33g !t or Ahrens !!!!

I know you from the Deathrun Server and are a good player !! and very active so I think your're in good hands with youre trusted rank.

With best regards

hebuno

• Well, Grvty is a nice guy, he was always friendly and helpful to me and other players.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he already played a war with hebuno and Ahrens and everything went good.

Skillful player too, so he actually meets the requierements, but I agree that this (original) form of application was a bit strange, but I think he just wanted to do something different and show that other people support him, since he got rejected the last time.

I personally had nothing if 3xP would give him a chance, from me a yes, but it's up to the admins.

• I thinl he is a worthy trusted play, but i dont think he would fit into our member community like i said on thefirst 2 applications, and i thinl he also is more interested in the 3xpserservers then in 3xp clan i say:

No

• Thanks for your support Amnesia! And no need for correction as you ARE correct I have played a war before with hebuno and Ahren's even tho we lost it was still alot of fun! (we only lost by one round :| )

#bump

Thank you for your bump expert. lol

I thinl he is a worthy trusted play, but i dont think he would fit into our member community like i said on thefirst 2 applications, and i thinl he also is more interested in the 3xpserservers then in 3xp clan i say:

No

I disagree with your opinion, I have been interested in the 3xP' community itself ever since I have joined the fourms. Which was before the date on my account, not sure what happened to my old account. 3xP's community is much better and far more friendly then some of the other clans I have spectated via their fourms. So I am interested in the 3xP' Servers on a frequent basis but also, I am equally interested in the 3xP' community. This can be proved by my activeness on the fourms as well as my activeness on the 3xP' teamspeak. So no offense Viruz but i''m not sure where you got the evidence to make the conclusion of that being my primary interest.

• I'm gonna have to disagree with you hebuno, I would say that I am mature enough even though people normally make the assumption that i'm not. (not saying you are though)

this is an example of making a assumption about somebody's maturity.

eeeehm.. no.

(no offense daftleech)