Siema! (Zojan's application ;))

• Hey guys! :D
    I know that you had to wait a bit to see my application here... sorry for that, I had technic problems. (god damn my computer! it's broken, idk what happend ._.) So let's get started!
    -Your Ingame Name:
    Zojan
    -Your hardest Map you finished:
    Mystic_v3 (need 2 bounces to finish dark_v3 -_-)
    -Your gaprecord with and without rpg
    With RPG is 377 (32 fps) and without 319 (also 32 fps)
    -Why you want to join 3xP' Codjumper-Team
    I really enjoy playing on your server and I like helping other players which would be easier if I had admin. :) ekhem...in fact...I am secretly in love with deleted User and Drizz... I just can't live without them!
    About me:
    Well I am 16 years old, I started playing cj 2 years ago and I am a bit addicted to it xD I am veery lazy and that's my biggest problem, couse I got to a pretty good school this year, but I keep getting bad marks due to not doing homework, forgeting about exams etc. I have younger brother ( I hate him) and younger sister ( she is younger than my brother but seems like she is more clever that he is :D) What else? Oh... I am from Poland kurwa! ;) If you have any questions just ask!
    I am afraid I can't do the trial now... (stupid computer -_-) but if you want me to prove my skills, I will do the trial l8r :)
    I edited the post and half of it got deleted... :c I dont remember what did else did I write before...
    Thanks for reading, answering and generally for everything :)
    ~Zojan
    (sorry for my english, I know it's not perfect :/)
    (emoticons on your website sucks wow... xD)
    Peace!

• Hi Zojan,

Thanks for your application. :)
    Its no problem that it took a bit longer, is your PC still broken or did you fix it yet?
    About the trial, we all know that you would easily pass it since you did 7 Minutes Moon inter before.
    Our Test changed now, it will be on my map and its much shorter than Moon Inter.
    I'd personally say that no Test is needed but its your choice, its really just a formality.

@Viruz Instant Accept please.

Best Regards,

deleted User

• #Accepted

Hey Zojan,

I welcome you in our Codjumper Team,

at first would be the best if u give me your steam, so contact would be easier. otherwise pls give me your facebook.
    after i setted you to member on the server you will have to verify yourself, so a better contact would make it easier.

And remember to send me clips for BOTW ;P,

hope we'll have a good time,

greetings,

Viruz

• i dont use skype so yea, just contact me/us in facebook, and fking get steam :P, whole cj team uses it :P