3xP' CJ Team Application

• Hey Guys!

It's me, Jackasaurous! Some of you may know me, and what i am like. For those who don't, here is a quick description of me :)

Ingame name - Jackasaurous
    Actual name - Jack
    Country - UK
    Language(s) - English
    Age - 21

I like to think i am a nice guy. I always do my best to help people, either in the 3xP CJ Server, or in day to day life. I am always on hand for some advice if you want it.

I have played CJ for a while now, and i think i am decent at it. By no means do i think i am the best! I have only completed 3 maps on Inter / Medium. They are:

mp_to_the_moon_v2
    mp_blu3
    mp_sphere

Not the best, i know.

As for gaps:

No RPG - 305 on mp_dark_v3 gap room
    RPG - 365 on mp_mystic

I would like to be part of the team because i really want to help 3xP grow - especially with the CJ team. I want to help the team expand and improve in every way possible. I also want to represent 3xP. I have played CJ on the 3xP server for pretty much all of my time playing CJ. I love it.

I have been a trusted player for around a month now. I would love to take it a step further and be part of a great team!

I have read:
    CoD4 - Punishments for rule breakers

Here is a link to my gametracker details:
    3xP' Codjumper : Top Players

Please feel free to contact me either on Steam, or within this thread if you have any questions

Thanks for your consideration

Jack :)

• You are a very nice person, never saw bad attditudes.

Nice to see that u wanna join our CJ-Team,

do you think u can beat the Skill Challenge, to_the_moon inter under 20 mins :P?

• Hi Jack,

thank you for your application. Tell me when you think you're ready for the test, then i will test you.
    As for now you can ofcourse practice it, i'll help where i can. :)

• #Accepted