3xP' Codjumper Maprotation Suggestions

• Hey,

I talked with 3xP' Ekiij about adding votes for maps to add, these maps will run 2 Weeks.
    after that we will vote for maps that will stay after these 2 weeks.

We will have votes for maps to remove, too.

Actual Rotation:

map mp_descent_v2
    map mp_mystic_v3
    map mp_descent
    map mp_to_the_moon_v2
    map mp_blue2
    map mp_palm_v2
    map mp_shade
    map mp_mystic
    map mp_palm
    map mp_mystic_v2
    map mp_to_the_moon

Other Maps:

map mp_sphere
    map mp_oerba
    map mp_mody_v2
    map mp_il_jump
    map mp_madhouse
    map mp_futurama
    map mp_mushroom
    map mp_empire
    map mp_blu3
    map mp_awe
    map mp_bone
    map mp_dark_v3
    map mp_evacuate_v2
    map mp_islands
    map mp_mars
    map mp_chance
    map mp_legacy
    map mp_architektur
    map mp_sunset
    map mp_nevada
    map mp_4gf_jump
    map mp_dark_v2
    map mp_eb_bouncer1
    map mp_dark

map mp_planets
    map mp_dawn
    map mp_dawn_v2
    map mp_territory

Testing Maps(will stay 2 weeks after that the best maps will remain in the rotation):

mp_mody
    mp_the_extreme
    mp_windsor_p
    mp_cave
    mp_lost_parts

so i will do this, but at first we need a list of maps to add we will choose from,

Feel free to suggest to add maps to this list:

Map which will not come into the maprotation for now:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment which maps u want to add

• In 2 Weeks we will vote for maps which will stay in the maprotation. (CJ-Team Only)

#Added Maps for the Vote in 2 Weeks
    mp_dawn
    mp_dawn_v2
    mp_territory
    mp_masyaf
    mp_boxes
    mp_stairs

#Removed Maps
    mp_heaven

• hey, Mirko and me already thought about that, much other cj server already got this. thx for the tipp =)

• why not put a thumbsup and thumbsdown cmd for maps

manu will generate your output and everybody can vote up or down

this way you have the perfect overview which maps are preferred and which are not.

3/4 of players are voting like "pff i cant do easy on this map i will vote for no this map sucks so hard lemme play to the moon easy" when actually this map is pretty cool

• So we maybe we can implement that only for 3xP Members

Pretty useless then. If i look at it that way its useless at all because people never judge
    a map objectively by looks/jumps/style/consistant difficulty balancing etc etc.
    They fail at easy jumps and hate the map someone worked very long for.
    Retarded thinking but thats the way it is.

So personally i'd say lets forget about a voting system because the results gonna be trash anyway.

• the results won't be trash at all.

the results are an overview of what the people like to play on the cj server.

doesn't mean you should use just those maps or something.

but the output represents the choices of the players very well.

• It represents the choices of mostly beginner player who are mad about failing first jump easy without knowing the entire map (which is required to not give a worthless (trash) vote).
    In my opinion you simply cant judge a map before completing the ENTIRE map: Easy inter and also Hard way.

the results are an overview of what the people like to play on the cj server.

People like to play whats extremely easy, but thats not how cj works. :/

but the output represents the choices of the players very well.

Of course it represents what the choices of the players are . How couldnt it? But we're talking about valuable and well-founded choices which wouldnt occur.

We can give it a try but i can predict the outcome just now.

• I would like if we will do this only for Codjumper-Team members, i dont think that our cj members just do like "ragevote" no because their to bad

And i would really like to see the opinions of our codjumper team members, cause they
    are the people on 3xp cj which i really care about. Cause they are the active core of our CJ

Radom peoples votes dont really matter (people 2 bad, some people just activ for a week, and then leave forever)
    MemberVotes at all really dont matter too, cause i just want to have the opinion of the people which are active
    on the CJ server.

All in all i think its a good overview of what the 3xP' Codjumper-Team thinks, and its important to me to see that.

• #map vote started!

Ends on 16.11.2014. 23:00

The Vote is only for Codjumper Team members

• New suggestions for new Testweeks:

• mp_on_the_sky
    • mp_bridge
    • mp_nightmare
    • mp_qube
    • mp_dependence
    • mp_dependence_v2
    • mp_oerba
    • mp_monster
    • mp_styx_jump
    • mp_polar
    • mp_mass_effect
  • VOTE IS BUGGY, everyone can vote, ONLY VOTES OF CJ-TEAMMEMBER WILL BE COUNTED