Trusted aplication

• Hello 3xp my name is Matthew john burton and i love your server i play on it all the time deathrun is my life and i would love to do more to help the server and people that play it i feel like i would do a good job i hope i get accepted thanks for your time i am 16 years old and i am full English (born 4th august 1998) i have played cod 4 since 2010

• Hallo Matthew,

thank you for you interest in your community.
    I agree with deleted User.
    Can you please read our guideline: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.
    We want to have fair and diplomatic trusted players, who are interested in help or assist the server.
    To be a benefit for the hole gameplay, game atmosphere.
    That is why we need more information about you (Guideline) and feedback from our community about you.

kind regards,
    Dominik

• Well to me someone writing a two-lines sentence and not even coming back once in 4 days to check how things are going, just shows a big lack of interest.

If he doesn't write smth here in the next 2 days (and edit his app with all the required info), I'll close and reject the app.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Remember to set the rejected banner =).

• Remember to set the rejected banner =).

Well I said I'd close and reject it in 2 days :P That's why I didn't put the "rejected" banner ^_^ But actually I don't really care, if Ons hadn't written his post in the last 24 hours, I'd have rejected it directly.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Oh sry then nevermind =)

#Closed