Application For Trusted Member

• Hello, On 3xP Servers i am known As *PcA'Thepro, I had played on many 3xP servers. Here i will give you stats.

3xP' Deathrun 1.2: 3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details

3xP' Zombies RotU 2.2.1: 3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details

here are all of there servers: 3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Search 8)

I am 15 and my real name is Franco. i live in Canada, i played on 3xP about more than a year. :D

I want to be a trusted player so i can take care of the servers, I really want to help 3xP out, so if something happens when no trusted players or admins are around I am there
    the players on the Deathrun server are really nice and fun to play with same goes for members, and the Deathrun server is just really attractive!! :)

my Xfire name is: bernatman or you can contact me by email: jamesbond1000@outlook.com

And Yes i have read and understood all the rules on the fourm carefully! :thumbsup:

• Hi bernatman,

Thank you for your interest in our community. Your application looks nice; however, as I stated in the edit of the requirement thread (CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.

EDIT: !!!IMPORTANT!!!
    Before applying, make sure that you're known on the server by at least a few members or trusted players. It will help you a lot, because as I myself play CoD4 very rarely now (as well as other admins), I won't be able to judge your in-game behavior. If your application is incredibly nice and good, I will maybe accept you without external feedback, but if it's just average, like most other applications, I'll need feedback from people I trust.
    If no one gives feedback on your app, it's very likely that we won't be able to accept you in the trusted group. Your application may remain open for several weeks though, so you have the time to gather feedback if needed.

You wrote your app before I wrote this edit so you couldn't know that. But as you can see now, I can't accept your app without feedback. I'll let your app running if you wish to try to get feedback though.

Sorry for the late answer.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• #Rejected.

No news from you and no feedback from anyone.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.