[COD4] TRACTOR (xF : mahdoun)

• Hello community !

I am TRACTOR, my real name is Mehdi. I'am 19 years old. I live in Tunisia, exactly in the island of Djerba in the Tunisian south-west. I got my degree last year and I'am studying now, in the University of Technological Sciences in Djerba. I want to continue a cycle of Engineering in Computer Science after the licsence.

I started playing COD4 in 2007. I still play this game until now because I'am addicted to it. I was an admin in 2 Tunisian servers and it would be nice, to be a part of the best Community in this game. I am pretty good at detecting hackers. I really like your community and most of your servers. I am pretty experienced in CoD4. I think i could help you in a small, but effective way.

XFIRE : mahdoun

Thank you very much for reading my application and i hope that you will accept it.

Best regards from Tunisia,

TRACTOR

• Hi Mehdi,

thank you for your interest in our community.
    The 3xP' Clan is not only a group of players, who are interested in playing games. We are a group of friends, who play games, meet on LANpartys/clanpartys to celebrate and drink beer.
    Your interests for clanmembership are to support the community and clean up the servers from hacking players.

If you agree, I will move your application into "Trusted-Player-Applications".
    Trusted Players are people like you, who are more interested in our servers as in clan activities (clanwars, clanpartys, socialcontact, etc.).

kind regards,
    Ons

• Hi TRACTOR,

If you do want to become a trusted player, you have to edit your application by following these guidelines (apps for trusted and for membership have different requirements): CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.

Though from what I found, first, you don't meet the 60 hours playtime requirement. Tell me if I'm wrong, and in that case edit your app, otherwise, I'll have to reject it anyway.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Okay so for now:

#Rejected.

Feel free to re-apply once you meet all the requirements, though don't forget you'll need feedback from trusted players/members. Without feedback you're app won't be accepted, so you need to make yourself known on the server(s).

Closed.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.