Beiträge von TRACTOR

Guid: 3c7856a7
    Reason:No Recoil Hack (deserteagle)
    Banner: Autoban

Advanced Questions

If you got banned for silent aim/aimbot/no recoil, you've to answer some more questions:

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting
    Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: my game is very laggy
    Do you have a good pc: yes
    Do you have a high ping: yes
    Map: Nuketown
    Position on the map: i don't know exactly
    Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: never

Hello community !

I am TRACTOR, my real name is Mehdi. I'am 19 years old. I live in Tunisia, exactly in the island of Djerba in the Tunisian south-west. I got my degree last year and I'am studying now, in the University of Technological Sciences in Djerba. I want to continue a cycle of Engineering in Computer Science after the licsence.

I started playing COD4 in 2007. I still play this game until now because I'am addicted to it. I was an admin in 2 Tunisian servers and it would be nice, to be a part of the best Community in this game. I am pretty good at detecting hackers. I really like your community and most of your servers. I am pretty experienced in CoD4. I think i could help you in a small, but effective way.

XFIRE : mahdoun

Thank you very much for reading my application and i hope that you will accept it.

Best regards from Tunisia,

TRACTOR