3xP' Deathrun - Server rule: Respect of room entry

• Room entry sequence 14

1. Yes, the map script is buggy and the players should respect the incoming sequence by themselves. (7) 50%
    2. No, it is difficult to regulate it. We cannot kick every player, who wont respect the incoming sequence. The script should be improved (4) 29%
    3. It does not matter. (3) 21%

Hi Trusted players,

We want to implement a clear rule about the sequence of entry the activator room.

Normally the first jumper will entry the room and kill the activator.
    In case the activator wont die, the next jumper has to join and will get his chance.
    Here is the discussing point:
    Should the other players repect the player incoming sequence or should the server script be able to regulate it.
    Please give us feedback.

kind regards,
    ons

• surely nobody should bother really.

this gives slower people a fair shot to claim a kill.

if you want to claim a kill, be first !

deathrun doesn't end at a door. it ends when either of parties dies.

i've put a script on some of my maps ( i.e: wipeout v2 )

but apart from that, i think it will be up to the mapper to decide if they use these scripts or not.

• Omg we're not going to have this argument again xD

We talked about it more than a lot. It clearly appeared (over several votes - on board AND on FB) that more people were FOR a rule.

I know you have your conviction as why there should be no rule, as well as I have mine, and as well as a lot of people would prefer different things for different reasons.
    The question, in my opinion, is what would please the most players on our server. Because I personally don't play DR anymore or on very rare occasions, and I don't think you really play a lot anymore aswell (when you're on the server it's more to take care of different stuff than to play). I think we should use what would help keeping the server populated. Once again, I know you think having a rule surely wouldn't help, but I think it would - As I said what we personally think is not the question IMO.

Maybe what people prefer has evolved over the past year (i.e. since the last vote), but I don't think so.
    So I think removing the rule - again - is a bad idea, as as far as I know everything was going well with the rule over the past months or year, and everyone is used to it. Why changing a working system?

But well if you wanna have a vote again...

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.