RULE CHANGED[READ]

• Greetingz,

Trusted Players and Members.

The deathrun rule of respecting turns in front of doors/endrooms has been removed.

kicking for "respect the line" is therefor no longer tolerated/needed.

Any futher rule changes and modifications will be posted below.

Cheers,

Wingzor

• Hello Guys,

How do you feel about bringing this rule back? I personally enjoy having this rule; however, some people do not want to respect turn and trusted players/members will have to continuously use commands to kill/kick/tb/ban players who do not respect.

How do you guys feel about this rule?
    Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    Expert

• I've thought this through and I believe it is best to continue the exclusion of this rule.

The rule of respect would cause dismay and mayhem whenever a jumper would cut another jumper's position, causing trusted/members to continuously warn, kick, tb/ban, for a circuitous result. Isn't passing the obstacles and traps as fast as possible to reach the end rooms first the real reason for deathrun?

For example, if a new runner is repetitively beaten by more experienced players who reach the rooms first, they would never get to experience the fun and accomplishment of finishing the map and entering the end room.

It is completely up to the player and his or her actions. I don't want to come to conclusions too hastily and I understand if others think differently. Please leave your opinion^^

Expert

• I agree with you expert , its not fair that the good players finish it first , and then when the unexperienced or beginners lets say , just can go first .

What im trying to say is - Its not fair doing the map first if the last players passes the entire line.. I Really want to bring this rule back if its possible.

Regards,

Trusted Player RelatiivZ.

• What the fuck is "the dr goal"? :D Do you yourself define what the goal of dr is?

To me, I'm going to tell you what the dr goal is: It's to have fun. As with every game. Based on this, the rule should be enabled or disabled based on what the community prefers.
    We had many discussions about this already, and the only time we called a vote on this matter (which was over a year ago), there were a lot more people in favor of the rule, than people against. Now maybe it has changed, idk, it was long ago.
    I'm not going to give all my arguments over and over again, I already wrote books about this. There are indeed arguments in favor of the rule as well as against the rule. So I think the best in this case is to let the community choose to make the most people happy. Just my opinion indeed :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• @UFaced my honest opinion is : Start a new vote on the forum on the 'Respect rule' , let the people vote. Then if you agree with the decision voted by the people, make it reality. Try working on that. Opinions have changed.

I know opinions may have changed, I stated it in my post. It's up to Expert to call a vote or do whatever he thinks is best, he's the DR admin :P Was just saying my opinion on the subject, as a fellow member of the community ;)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• the "goal"

is that the jumpers will kill the activator, the activator uses traps to prevent jumpers from finishing the map so they will not have an opportunity to kill him.
    in some cases activators will allow jumpers to cross ( free run ) and go head on with the jumpers.

as it was originally designed with old room = ALL vs 1
    it is also for rooms, therefor some rooms have multiple entrance ( just like OLD )

everybody which finishes has a shot to kill the acti. regardless of his/her time.

• the "goal"

is that the jumpers will kill the activator, the activator uses traps to prevent jumpers from finishing the map so they will not have an opportunity to kill him.
    in some cases activators will allow jumpers to cross ( free run ) and go head on with the jumpers.

as it was originally designed with old room = ALL vs 1
    it is also for rooms, therefor some rooms have multiple entrance ( just like OLD )

Fair enough. But I don't see how the rule being currently discussed would "fuck up" this. Actually, we had decided (when I created the 3xP' rules thread), before you removed the rule, that it applied only to 1v1 rooms (rooms where people can enter only one by one), it didn't apply at all to rooms like OLD.

regardless of his/her time.

That's your own opinion. It is no part at all of the "DR goal". As you said, the goal "is that the jumpers will kill the activator, the activator uses traps to prevent jumpers from finishing the map so they will not have an opportunity to kill him.
    in some cases activators will allow jumpers to cross ( free run ) and go head on with the jumpers."

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• but wait, I understand all that, but , what if the guy that waits to enter the room never gets to 1v1 the acti? What if the guy who's already in the room kills him? well, same thing with old , the first one to take the accurate shot wins. now, people wait by turns to kill the acti. they don't diserve to kill the acti before everyone else if they finish last, that's just not fair. the goal of killing the acti is not changed at all. Everyone gets their shot IF THEY'RE FAST ENOUGH. Be fast = get the opportunity to kill. For the slower ones, PRACTICE , noone got good at something overnight. It takes practice to master something. Hope this explains it. greetings