New Deathrun Map

• Which map do you want to get on deathrun ? 20

1. Nazi (10) 50%
    2. Dragonball GT (9) 45%
    3. Fusion V3 (1) 5%
    4. Alpine (0) 0%

Greetingz,

As i might get starting with mapping/modding/development again.

I would like to get your opinion ( players/members/admins/everyone )

Which map i should finish for deathrun ?

There are a few options:

Alpine map:
    Snow map which is pretty small compared to my other maps.
    Has some element fx traps and just old room

Nazi map:
    average to larger type of map, ww2 nazi ( concentrationcamp ) themed.
    will have rooms, epic theme, and funny sounds/traps

Dragonball Gt:
    Large map, update of the old dragonball map ( hyperbolic time chamber theme ), new supersaiyan flying endgame with powers, new ghost buu mode, also includes the dragonballs collecting from the old map

OR

Rebuild of fusion (Fusion V3):
    Rebuild the fusion map to a proper/fun to play map ( the beta is sort of fucked up )
    Old video below:

so i would like to see your opinion on which map you would like to see get finished.

please make a reply with some feedback on the projects, and ofcourse don't forget to vote your favorite !

tnx in advance,

WngzR

• Okay so i dont really play deathrun but just judging by the looks i would take the Nazi Map.
    To make it really good you would need to make appropriate traps and not random spinning brushes or spikes.

No traps come to my mind you could actually build cuz idk what 'traps' would fit a concencrationcamp. Doing this map with weird rotating blades or something else would ruin the entire theme imo.

@Sea Shepherd Of course some people will find it offensive but that shouldnt be a reason to scrap this map.

• My ideas for the nazi map:
    I'd make the whole map the process people (in these case jumpers) have to through in concentration camps. The activator takes part as the nazi, trying to kill as many people as possible.
    So the first part would be that all jumpers are delivered to the camp with a train. After that follows the seperation (two paths which lead both to showers, one are normal, the other ones are gas).
    Then they have to work in mines (you have to think of something which makes them dangerous and deadly). ...

Trap ideas:

• gas rooms or anything else with gas
    • combustion furnaces
    • an area where dog bots spawn and attack people
    • a tower which is used as a look-out for the acti, getting a sniperrifle to shoot jumpers (limited ammo, long distance etc. to not make it OP)
    • an area with contact mines
    • an area with barbed/electric wire which is not that easy to pass

Other ideas:

• custom character models: the acti as nazi, the jumpers as haggard people (even though they spawn before the main happening)
    • custom weapon models: a sniperrifle for the look-out (you could also use the Kar98k if you dont want to make a new one), maybe a flamethrower for a special room?
    • no 1v1 rooms, wouldnt fit the theme (you probably do this anyways)
    • a disturbing background music, and for the endrooms music like in the last cod waw mission

I hope you can use some of my ideas.

• Im sure you'll take the nazi map :P

• For the people who didnt understand it, It was a joke..

• Poll turns out to be : NAZI !

Slight in radiant update ( all the blue = grass/bushes etc )
    don't bother the arrows or other shit its just an update about the size :D

The bigger the better they say ?
    Update about the main terrain area and overal map size :D

Don't mind imperfect parts or stuff, its just a progress screen

• as soon as the route/track is defined i will give an update ( walkthrough video of the map )

Correct me if im wrong but this looks 100% like the A Bombspot of MW2 Wasteland.
    Personally i would change this part a bit so it has its own unique look :P

• Can you put ww2 weapons (perhaps from CoD2) on nazi map to make it more authentic.
    Also could you make a secret room with hitler jokes and pictures, or to put hitler/jew jokes all over the map. (Not overused jokes if possible)
    Or that activator is Hitler, so instead of picking activator it would be picking fuhrer. Or that activator is Hans => picking Hans.
    Instead of "jump" "knife" "sniper" rooms you can name them after concentrations camps like "Auschwitz" "Majdanek" "Treblinka" etc.
    Also perfect music would be nazi anthem.

That's all i can think of at the moment.

and what things shall we see?
    that thou shall marry me.
    and all the years they fly.
    you and I must die.

• changelog:

songs for the map have been picked(1 for secret 1 for general usage)
    rooms will be knife/old/sniper( sorry no jumping )
    secret is done ( base of the secret tnx to @deleted User because he's more experienced with mapping codjumper style enviroments, i'm more like the nub on the block :P )
    mortar hell trap finished
    map decor boosted
    track almost defined
    gaschamber trap almost done

any hints/tips are welcome:
    ideas:
    machinegunner trap(activator can freely spray down from a machinegunner tower, ofc not too OP )
    spikefield
    map will be sort of open area( not a classic codjumper trap course ) in which you have to solve puzzles to progress.( find objects, shoot targets at shooting ranges etc.. ) while the activator will blast your asses :D

IF desired: i've a compiled version of the secret as it will be used in the map. feel free to request a test copy( main credits: deleted User )