Admin abuse in 3xp dethrun server

• hello, I had just spent the map and the activator was an admin (buster) and when I finished the map I chose the sniper room and after I enter it killed me with the command / kill and then I was banned for 24 hours.
    I think he wanted another room but I think it is no reason to ban me for 24 hours.
    thanks for the attention.

• Hello mikenunes,

Can you tell me your GUID (8 digits), or if you don't know it, at least your exact in-game name?

And when did this happen?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• @UFaced: I have already unbanned him. His name was [PG]MikePT. It happened yesterday ca 4 pm.

Ah okay ^^ I asked that because I also wanted to see what reason was stated for the ban. Do you remember it?

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• ufaced how do you check it if banlist is offline?

Haha well you know, if people are still banned, and also if we can unban them, it means the info about their bans (GUID etc) is stored somewhere (in some text files in this case) :D
    All the info can be found on the server (not the CoD4 server, the server where we host everything) by admins who have access to it.
    The "stats page" basically just grabs the raw info and presents it nicely (thanks to Mirko :P ). The fact that the stats page is offline doesn't change anything (it's the stats page which is offline, not the actual banlist), the info is just not accessible public, and also it's a pain in the ass to find what you're looking for when you're someone like me who doesn't know anything about SSH :D But I think for someone like Mirko it's just the same :D (or maybe you can't know the exact time when everything happens (chat, bans,...) without the stats page, but I'm not sure, maybe I just don't know how to find it ^^ )

• Hey i'm here.. first time i banned him for insult.. the second time he used Roccat in sniper room so i banned him 1440min, and i'm not abusing my powers.. N00bSlondermon u don't know shit so shut up dude if you hate me isn't my fault now go to your thread ;)

i can tell that if you are insulting everyone now and accousing about everything again you shouldnt be trusted still
    btw noscopes are real, do you have any experience in banning people? he hit you 2 times without scoping or 1 time surely 100% roccat

roccat confirmed by faze member xxxproshotzxxx