[COD4] W I N G Z O R(xfire: evilphinal)

• Greetingz,

First of all :

Yes i confirm your first thoughts about this apply.
    It is me :rolleyes: W I N G Z O R ( censor word lol wtf )

Your second thoughts:

NO, this is not a troll...

-------------------
    1.1 requirements:
    I do agree on all requirements
    I do fulfill all requirements

reallife first name [no last name!] : Jeffrey

current ingame name(s) : W i n g z o r

country where you live: Netherlands

date of birth: 20-01-94

played multiplayer games: tons of games including all mw series

explanation why you would like to join 3xP' Clan: i would like to rejoin to actually start to enjoy deathrun again help out again. i surely have lots of knownledge some people could take advantage of with mapping and modding. i would like to offer my knownledge and experience to those who need it. i would like to help out and start to enjoy this game again.

if given: profile link of stats.3xp-clan.com : not available

if given: gfx, sfx, coding, modding, mapping skills: gfx,coding,mapping,modding,scripting,communication,ims,lots and lots more

if given: electronic sports experience : old irrelevant data you already know of

----------------

last word:

i will not go into any argue about whether you see this as a troll or not.
    i'm making an effort/application to start up again with cod aswell as get some motivation in mapping and modding. ( pointless to mod for the whole cod community )

I have learned that sometimes "sorry" is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change.

let's see if you are willing to let me proof it.

whether you vote yes or no, i won't feel offended NOR do i need a reason why.

yes will be yes and no will be no. no argue no discussion.

tnx

• I think u speak true and nice words now, its a nice apply and definetly the best step you could do comeback to 3xP.

But

My Answer is NO.

You came too often and left too often, after the things which happend i dont think
    you should get the ability to get our trust back.
    I think it would end verybad again! Like it did the last 2 times.

• I've talked to him via xfire the last few months/weeks, he was often busy but when he had time, he helped.
    I know it's not my decision, but from my point of view, he changed.
    I think he would be a very good addition to the clan because he knows his stuff and is helpful.
    It would be nice to have someone again who updates the DR server and improves it, because the mod on 3xP is pretty much dead. It's the same since many months, nothing new, quite boring.
    I'd give him a chance, the member status is not permanent anyways and he could prove that he changed his behaviour

• Hi Jeffrey,

thank you for your application.

When I read it the first time, I was not sure how to handle it.
    Is it a troll attempt or is it serious?
    I asked myself: After our big discrepances why he wants to join us?

It seems, that your application is really serious, because you deleted the wiki page with the private data of mirko.
    I respect this and your character step to write down an application with your apology here.
    That is why I won't reject your application. But before we can come together, let is start with communication.

We have to rebuild our integrity and trust to get back our common passion for COD4.
    Please join our teamspeak server and talk/discuss with us about all topics we want to talk about.

kind regards,
    ons

• @ons i tried to contact you over teamspeak yesterday.

unfortunately, i'vent seen you around ( even tho ufaced said you 2 were online, you weren't listed in my screen at all, same for ufaced )

on the otherhand, i've reached out to some other people, which did result in irregularly respsonses( positive and negative ) , which was quite usefull aswell

could you define me a date/time ( or a few ) on which you are available ?

tnx in advance,

WngzR

---regarding the ts3 issue:

ADDED SPACEBAR to my name ( censorwords )

• Hi Wingzor,

yes I saw your msg in teamspeak yesterday.
    Unfortunatly I cooked my dinner and was not available (/afk channel).

As you can analyze woof`s reaction of seeing your name on teamspeak we (you and me) have to spend some time to rebuild the trust of your words. Our members react like me.
    They see you/contact you the first time and are not sure of you are serious or not.

I know. that we have members, who does not trust you or are not interested in your problems. You can not satisfy/convince everybody.
    But I think the best step to rebuild our relationship(clan and Wingzor) is communication.

greetz,
    ons

Sea Shepherd: yes, in those days wingzor asked us to remove all wingzor post from our board and we did. to ensure that nobody will rebuild his posts, old insulting topics and so on, we added his name to our blacklist.

• I think wingy just wants to go on working on a deathrun server, to be activ in the community again, and i'd be fine with that. Ofc 3xP and wingy had some history, but instead of pondering about the past we should move on. Wingy always did a good job of working on our Deathrun server, like noone else, hes into it and a real old hand in the deathrun community. Why shouldnt we give him some possibilities to prove himself again, as a Mod or Dev or smth? I dont think we've got anything to lose, and those who are against that, because of personal reason, dont need to deal with him.
    I dont think all this is an joke, it would be an old and lame one, and wingy really isnt the type of guy whos doing lowbrow trolls. Hes a quality troll, he'd figure something more witty out.

• Hi Jeffrey,

we are in closed contact at the moment and talk a lot of stuff. The clanleadership decides to accept your application to be part of our community again.
    Regarding your actions in past (publishing private information of clanmembers, etc.) our relationship is really damaged.
    But we respect your application, apology and current conversation with us. It seems that you changed your mind and regret it.
    I grow on a country with Christians culture and am not interested in hate or conflicts (forget the churchs, the churchs are interested in money/power).
    If someone did mistakes, realize it and really regret it, I am open for forgiveness.

That is why I agreed in our poll to your joining.
    To ensure your changing and to give you the chance of rebuild the relationship between you and the clan, you are allowed to join the community first.
    We trust you and want to go forward step by step.
    If we see you fits for the clan. we will give you the full clanmembership.

PS: It would be really nice to meet you in reallife.

kind regards,
    Dominik