3xP Member Application

• Games: CoD4 CJ

Why do i want to join:

Since I started to play CJ (which was in early 2014 or very late 2013) I played 90 percent of the time on 3xP Servers and kept coming back because I liked the Server the most out of all possible (Styx 110 4gf etc).
    It would be also cool if more people would join to build 3xP's own CodJumper team.
    I talked about that with Viruz and came to a decision finally.
    I see good chances to build a little team and maybe grow bigger in near future. People seem to be friendly as well so I have no serious problem with anyone.

I can also only provide a Gametracker link instead of regular Stat's link: 3xP' Codjumper [cod4] Call of Duty 4
    (If you scroll down a little you can see the Top 10 Players)

Other Skills:

I have been mapping since 4-5 Months now I think and I plan to do a really sick cj map with 9 different ways. Unfortunately I have been facing the engine's limit lately so I have to figure out how to bypass that.

Esports:

I have played CSS in the ESL for a short amount of time and I have no intentions to ever play again. I dislike max tryharding alot.

Extra info + stuff i want to improve / provide:

Im VIP on the CJ-Server and i have to say that it seems impossible to really 'help' all people out.
    I dont consider saying FPS actual help. Helping takes ages because FPS arent 10% of making the Jump.
    We have to figure out how to support new player to bind them to the server.
    Maybe a big tutorial on the 3xP Youtubechannel would help (this would take months to produce tho).
    But these are things that I would enjoy to do as a member, because Cj should be played to actually play the map and not run a customer service 24/7.
    Of course people still will get help but I have no intentions to guide 7 guys through the entire map every day.
    I dont know if that fit in the Application but thats what i wanna work on and it seemed to suit here.

I would also provide CJ videos together with Pies,Pawz and Drizzjeh and maybe new people, which you could use to promote CJ.

Thanks for reading all of this stuff.

• I think there's not much need to mention that this is a pretty great app :thumbup:

Edit: @mirko I still can't "like" anything when I'm on firefox btw ^^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• 100 % Yes from me :D,

The idea with the big youtube tutorial is a great idea, i thought about this and i know that there are no good tutorials! But we could make a series where we explain a little thing in every video
    from easy to advanced

you are mature active & helpful thats the reason why you have VIP on my codjumper,

I would really like to welcome you in 3xP!