Get half the prestiges you have/had on another Kill the King server

• ______________________

EDIT: No longer available

Hey!

If you had/have prestiges on any other kill the king (KTK) server, you can get half this prestige on our KTK server.

You'll need to write a post on this thread providing some information:

• The exact in-game name(s) that you used/use on this other server. If you have several names that you used for quite a long time, write them all.
    • Your current in-game name on our server.
    • If possible, a video showing your prestige on the other server. If you don't have one, a screenshot showing it. If you don't have one, I won't be able to give you exactly half your prestige back, so it's better for you if you have a video/screenshot.
    • Your xfire username (if you have xfire indeed). You can download it here if you want: Download Xfire

After you've written your post with all this information, add me on xfire (username: ufaced), and hit me up when you're online so I will come in-game and give you your prestiges.
    If you don't have xfire, you will also be able to contact me on our TS3 server: ts.3xp-clan.com (but I'm more often on xfire). You can download TS3 here if you want: TeamSpeak - Downloads

Otherwise, if you don't have xfire or TS3, you'll just have to wait until I see you in-game and give you your prestige.

Please note that if you don't have video proof of your prestige, I can't guarantee that I'll give you any prestiges. I surely will, but it's not 100% sure.

EDIT:

1) I don't have a lot of spare time anymore, and I'm kinda inactive on CoD4 now. Which means, it may take quite long before I restore your prestige. I really invite you to install xfire and add me on it, otherwise it may take even longer.

2) I will give you your prestige ONCE. As I said I don't have a lot of spare time anymore. So once I've given you your rank, MAKE A BACKUP OF IT (link - click).
    Otherwise if somehow you lose it, I maybe won't take the time to give it back again.
    I have other things to do. Making a backup is EASY. The thread about backing up is kinda long, but it's because it's very detailed, not because it's difficult to do. Once again, it's very easy.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• Hey Fr3aKsh0w,

This is the 18th prestige, so I'll put you to the 9th.

If you have xfire add me and contact me, otherwise try joining TS3 sometimes, otherwise just wait till I see you in-game.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Hey ahmadaqeel,

Everything seems legit, so I'll set you to prestige 5 (as the thread says, I give half the prestige from other servers, not full prestige).

Don't forget to add me in xfire (username: ufaced), and hit me up when you see me online so I can come and set your rank.

• Hello, I'm board of ktk server admins, they just keep warning/kicking without any reason, and they have got a bad server with bad plug-ins so when "Ahmadaqeel" has just invited me to your server, i felt so nice because you can help with giving me my half prestige and help me in-game, Also i has just met many of your nice admins with nice server, so from now i have deleted all my ktk servers on my favorite list and kept yours because its the best ;)

My prestige is 7, and i hope that you give me 4 not 3 :D but its up to you :)

Edit by UFaced: Done.

Here is the pictures/proof :

• Hey Fragen,

Everything seems alright, so I'll set you to prestige 4 (or, if you have earned prestiges on our server in the meantime, I'll give you 4 additional prestiges to your current prestige).

The thing is, I've become kinda inactive in CoD4 due to studies and other stuff, and I don't have a lot of spare time. So it may take quite long before I can set your rank.

I really invite you to add me to xfire (username: ufaced) if that's not already done, otherwise it surely will take even longer.
    Just connect on xfire as much as you can, and whenever you see me connecting, spam me :D

• Hey!

• The exact in-game name(s) that you used/use on this other server. If you have several names that you used for quite a long time, write them all.
    • Your current in-game name on our server.
    • If possible, a video showing your prestige on the other server. If you don't have one, a screenshot showing it.

Edit by UFaced: Done.

1. !nYpk! (on the UA server)
    2. !nYpk!
    3. Sure:

• Hi MainMan,

I don't understand what you want. Your screenshots show your prestige on OUR server. If you lost your prestige on our server and want them back, you need to write here:
    Kill the King - Lost your prestige? Write here.

If you want half the prestiges from another KTK server, you wrote in the right thread, but you need to put screenshots showing your rank on the other server, not on our server.

Also, it's okay if you don't have xfire, but it will surely take more time to restore your prestige than if you have it.