Prestige restore

• A few months ago my computer has broken and I lost all my files. I was 7 prestige on KtK serwer. I don't have any pictures ,movies or somthing like a that but have a Witness-Kurosaki can tell truth about my level. I have hope my level will be restored :) Nick on serwer "ELMixer"

EDIT:Ahh but now my prestige is 1. Evryone knows 7+1=8

• I doubt anyone can actually remember your exact prestige. I remember your name, so I know you played on our prestige, but that doesn't prove anything.
    Still, since I'm a very nice guy ( :D ), I'll put you to prestige 5. Next time, think of taking a few picks / vids. Or even better, simply backup your data.

Add me on xfire (username: ufaced) and hit me up when you're online. If you don't have xfire, you can PM me on this board, but it will be less effective.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Sorry I had no time in the last days. Keep hitting me up on xfire :D Eventually I'll come in-game and give you your prestige ^_^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• Done.