Another rotation list of CJ maps.

• Suggestions for Codjumper Server (Serious)

Because that last thread was locked, I will try to post here maps to be removed and added.

In deleted User's thread, he wanted to remove some maps but some were not removed, they are:
    mp_legacy
    mp_canyon <- Remove
    mp_digital
    mp_4gf_jump
    mp_all_in <- Remove
    mp_badboys
    mp_dungeon_p
    mp_cheops
    mp_craft_v1 <- Remove
    mp_fussaids_v1 <- Remove
    mp_freak_jump

I will also add maps here which should be removed and for a good reason:
    mp_canyon -> This map isn't played much and for good reason. This map isn't noob friendly at all and is quite boring in some way. You start off and expect to do a 300 gap as your first jump, and if a beginner was to play this, they probably wouldn't even have a good enough strafe to do so.
    mp_all_in -> This map is played often but quickly gets rotated. The reason is that the map isn't fun to play, easy is hard for beginners and hard is too easy for good players, mixed reactions just make this map unreliable to keep.
    mp_craft_v1 -> There is only one way, usually get stuck on second jump and cause to rotate quickly. The map is also not very appealing.
    mp_fussaids_v1 -> Not only is this map extremely boring, the map has loads of floating platforms which are only in two colors. Because of this, there's also no indication as of where you're supposed to go. The map looks like a shit basically.
    mp_awe -> I don't have anything against floating platform maps, but they're the same shit over and over again. This map is disguised as a supposedly good map, but its just another generic floating platform map looking fancy. The jumps just feel like you've done them 80000 times before.
    mp_lucky -> It's an ok map, but the fact it takes people 5 minutes just to find a tower which is to their left or right is a pain when they keep asking where to go; and when they finally get to the top, they can't do it because they either can't strafe far (Which isn't even much)
    mp_beast -> Looks like the map was made in half an hour. Off the top of my head, I think this map only uses like what, 4 textures? Especially hard to see when using fullbright (Because who doesn't jump without fullbright) Boring map and you don't know where to go most of the time when you're in adv.
    This list may be edited, I just thought these off the top of my head.

And a list of which maps I believe should be added:
    mp_sonic -> For a map made in 2010, it still has the best scripting known to CJ history. The map's difficulty is also amazing, because its a progressing map. It starts off fun and easy for beginners and gets extremely hard even for professional jumpers. The map is also locked at 125 fps, which should help the people who can only reach 125 fps (pc can only get 125 fps, 2014, lol) Map is visually appealing and has secrets :-)
    mp_trial_2_p -> Once again, an old map but still harder than modern maps. It involves techniques used which you don't see in modern maps and is extremely fun.
    mp_to_the_moon_v2 -> Server did have this map but the unfinished version. Easy is unfortunately exactly the same as v1, but in inter and adv we see some fun double/multiple bounce scripting and is, imo, better than v1, which is considered a fun map by many
    Again this is off the top of my head so I may have missed some out.

If anyone would like to contribute to map rotation then please feel free to do so.

• I can agree with the most things u want to change, i will think about it and post it here when im finished =)

• Imo the server doesn't have to be noob-friendly all the time, so when there are maps where beginners get stuck easily, but normal jumpers have fun, it shouldn't get removed.

While I can understand what you're saying, you've got to realize the majority of jumpers in the server are just beginners. I don't want every map removed just because they're too hard for beginners, I just want the maps removed that fall in the category: Boring, Too easy+Too hard (In the same category), visually unappealing etc.
    I don't it to be noob-friendly all the time, but it would be much easier if we just had maps with a progressive difficulty or an easy, inter, adv way style.

• These maps will be removed:

mp_freak_jump
    mp_crazy_jump
    mp_fussaids_v1
    mp_lucky
    mp_craft_v1
    mp_all_in
    mp_canyon

mp_beast & mp_awe will stay,
    both dont look really good i can understand that awe feels like doing always the
    same jump, and beast looks just ugly. But i really like that mp_awe have inter & inter+
    and that mp_beast easy way splits for people who just get 125fps.

These Maps will be added:

mp_sonic
    mp_trial_2_p
    mp_to_the_moon_v2
    mp_omnigacy
    mp_eb_fear_v2

I will add them in the next 2 Days :D