Deathrun map rotation updated

• Hey people :D

So finally the map rotation was updated :P

I added a bunch of maps that were requested so I think that should bring some fresh air for a while :)

Here are the new maps:

Newly uploaded maps:
    mp_deathrun_fluxx
    mp_deathrun_islands
    mp_deathrun_shadow
    mp_deathrun_spaceball
    mp_deathrun_underworld
    mp_deathrun_waterworld
    mp_deathrun_wicked2
    mp_dr_antichamber
    mp_dr_imaginary
    mp_dr_iwillrockyou
    mp_dr_steelv2
    mp_dr_disco
    mp_dr_gohome
    mp_dr_gooby
    mp_dr_h2o
    mp_dr_skypower
    mp_dr_stonerun
    mp_dr_vector
    mp_deathrun_eudora

Already uploaded but weren't in rotation:
    mp_deathrun_sick
    mp_dr_blue
    mp_dr_caelum
    mp_dr_glass3
    mp_dr_rock
    mp_dr_buggedlikehell
    mp_dr_meatboy
    mp_dr_minerun
    mp_dr_up
    mp_deathrun_bricky
    mp_deathrun_easy
    mp_deathrun_epicfail
    mp_deathrun_framey_v3
    mp_deathrun_minecraft
    mp_deathrun_mirroredge
    mp_deathrun_watchit_v3
    mp_deathrun_ruin2

Note: I was asked to add these maps as well:
    mp_dr_darmuhv2
    mp_deathrun_clockwork
    mp_deathrun_dragonball
    mp_deathrun_wipeout_v2
    But they were already in rotation. Are you sure they never show up?

Note 2: If there is any problem with a particular map (making server crash, download loop, a particularly annoying bug that would require to remove the map), let us know here.

Edit:
    Maps which seem to make the server crash (so far):
    - mp_dr_up
    - mp_dr_caelum

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• want a list of every map you need to modify/fix haha ?

No thanks, I won't take care of that x) Just want to know if ever there is a too easily abusable big bug on any of the maps, and I'll just remove the map if it's needed. With all the maps we have, I don't think it would be horrible to have 1 or 2 maps less ^^

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• I didn't take it as a serious question, but as I thought other people may actually think I would fix stuff on maps, I cleared it up for everyone. I quoted your post but it was actually not for you, so it's okay if you didn't read, don't worry :rolleyes:

• Nice. Should we vote for which maps to keep/remove or how do we do this ? ^^

I don't think having a lot of maps is a problem, as long as they aren't shitty ^^
    So I'll only remove some maps if you tell me they are too bad, or bugged, or containing big and too easily abusable bugs, or requiring over 190 speed,...

• Up needs a fix or should be removed (kinda strange though because it used to work).

Why would you put it while I told you a few days ago in chatbox (after you asked me) that I thought it was the map who made the server crash ^^
    I even edited my first post with maps that surely makes the server crash :P

And yeah it used to work, though I uploaded the map you gave me and it erased the old one (I had checked for already uploaded maps to gain upload time but failed and uploaded it anyway >.<). I assume it's another version of the map, which isn't working...

If you put a map once, and it makes the server crash, don't try to put it again. And then you can search for another version of the same map if you want, so I can replace it and try again ^^

• Well #removed thought that the 1st up crash was because I changed it in freerun (ending), so I believed him.
    Wasn't online yesterday, did also miss the caelum crash, so today I thought that all maps are working. Sorry.

I'll look for a new version of the map. Strange though because I'm sure I played it months ago on 3xP' :huh:

• The new maps will now appear in rotation.
    The problem was a stupid line length limitation in the config, so after a certain number of characters the maps I was adding weren't taken into account. But Duffman scripted smth nice to get around the limitation :P

For now I removed framey_v3, caelum and up.
    If other maps make the server crash please report it in the shoutbox, and I'll remove them too.
    If then you can find maybe another version of the map (for example for mp_dr_up, the one we had before was lighter than the current one, and didn't make the server crash), you can upload it or give me a link and I'll try to add it and see if it works.

• Ah damn okay and would you happen to have a backup? xD
    I was really bad lucky uploading the one map I shouldn't have...
    Or maybe there is some kind of trash bin on the server that I can restore files from? I can always hope :P

• Are you okay to upload it and give me the link?

Edit: Nvm, don't need it anymore

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()