Application for Trusted member

• • In-game Name:{ARB}>>HULK<<

• Whats your IP: ***

• Male/Female:MALE

• Time Zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours

• Frequency of play (How often do you play):2_5 Hours

• Preferred mode (ktk.promod.hardcore.deathrun.jumper):ALL but i play ktk more

• X-Fire: DIEGAY

Non-Mandatory Information
    (Do not need to fill this in if you feel it's too personal)

• Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/abood.shbeb?ref=tn_tnmn

• Youtube:ABOOD SHBEB - YouTube

About You
    • Hobbies:i love read book and i love play football and,I love going out with my friends and my big hobbies play cod 4 :P

• Other games you play:mw3.bo2.cod2.pess2013.assassins3 and assassins 4 .hitman.the saboteur.the line.sleeping dogs.farcry 3.fear1 and 2 and 3 .Mafia 2.PROTOTYPE 2.counter strick 1.6.dead space 3.GTA IV

• Previous clans:

• Why do you want to join 3xp: I've played here for a long time,and I became friends with many admins on your servers,admins are always friendly and helpful. i love help admin for catch hacker and i will work so hard for this servers and anything i can do it for this servers.this clan it's just a big family I would love to be a part of

• What are your plans for 3xp : if you get in:When I get in 3XP I will make everyone happy by help all player and kick hacker.

[Video Editing]??[Provide a link to your Youtube profile or applicable work] i can make video for clan

• Hi {arb}>>hulk<<,

Thanks for your application, but you do not meet the requirements:
    As stated in the thread: CoD4 Trusted player application - Read before applying.:

- Have an overall playtime of over 60 hours on our servers.

Your stats page says you've played for overall about 4 hours on our servers (cf. http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=126213)

Feel free to reapply when you meet all the requirements (but try avoiding saying stuff like: 3xP is like a big family for me, while you have played max 4 hours on our servers and just registered on our forums... Lying will absolutely not work in your favor).

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Be sure to read the other requirements as well, in the thread I gave you the link of.
    Having 60 hours playtime is not the only requirement, and you application may be declined even though you've played over 60 hours.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.