App for trusted player !

• Hello everyone , my name is RelatiivZ as someone know , my name in real life is Samuel ,i live in Portugal , in Lisbon the most known city of Portugal i think :p.
    I am 14 years old ( date of birth 2/4/2000 ) and i failed school this year , but at the moment im working with my dad so i can get my own money =) , but next year i will be back at school to complete it to 12th grade , so i can have a better future , who knows right :p.
    I really like learning stuff about computers and how to build programs and suff .
    That all about me i think =)

Now my gaming info.

The first time i played an first person shooter game (that i remember xD) , it was with some mates that live near me , and i started playing a game named War Rock , i don't know if you guys know that game but it is pretty cool , i started playing that when i was 10 years old . Then on christmas of 2012 i received cod 4 mw as a gift of my brother in law , i started completing the campaign .
    Once completed , i started searching for gun game servers , but i didnt find one , so i started to search for another game mods for cod4 because i was very addicted to it .
    That's when i found deathrun , and guess what ! The very first server of Deathrun i played on , was 3xP'
    So i started to make friends and days , weeks and months started pass and now i play on 3xP Servers for 2 years !
    I like other games like minecraft , and im an portuguese youtuber aswell !
    The only proof i have that i play on 3xP deathrun for 2 years is that i remember of 3xP' Bass, he was an great admin by the way ! =)
    The first map i played was on 3xP , first map completed was on 3xP ! Its Really incredible to me xD
    And when i have some problem on my profiles or computer i always give proofs , as some admins know ! And i know that you see this everyday but i really like 3xP and i want to help the server to grow as more as possible .
    So i don't want to bore you , and thats it i think ! =)
    Oh and sorry for my bad english , i learned english on games and movies , and on school aswell but it was more at games and movies , and i thin my english is pretty good to a 14 year old portuguese boy xD !
    Thanks for the time you spent reading this app ! Take Care !
    Oh i almost forgot , here is my stats at the moment =) http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=34688 you can see my online hours is 121k i think and i was also lvl 30 but i will make a new profile so i will restart from 0 ... :P

My Professional Contact , if you want to answer something i didnt really explained here :

• skype - RelatiivZ

• xfire - (dont really remember because my computer is now broke down and i think i will do an new xfire account)

• Email - samukas_sdl13@hotmail.com

• Gmail - relatiivz2014@gmail.com[/email]

Thanks you again,

PrisMa RelatiivZ (prisma is my clan but since im not doing an app for clan member i thinks it is okay :p)

• Hey RelatiivZ.

Your app looks good. You didn't put all stats links but well, I saw you almost never played somewhere else than on dr.

I think you can fit with the trusted player role.

#Accepted

Now please read this:
    You've been accepted as trusted player - Read.
    And reply here to tell me you've read it and agree with everything in it.

Otherwise, you can still withdraw your application :P

Congratz.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Thank You so much ! Thanks for the time you spent aswell , i will respect players and admins , help when needed and yes , i only play on 2 dr servers , my server that miirko is hosting for me and 3xP one :p Thank You Again UFaced , i will be a great example for all players and trusted members =)

• You're welcome =)

Now contact me on xfire (username: ufaced), or TS, or via PM or shoutbox on this board when you are on the server so I can set you.

See you

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.