Recruitment application

• Hi friends..i am interested in 3xP team and would like to be a part of it...i am new user in this website..so if i had made any mistake in posting this i am sorry.. :)

Now about my experience and behaviour :)

Experience: 5 years
    Gaming Hours: well i play almost 10 hours a day :)

well..i think i have a friendly behaviour towards everyone :) and i am not interested in abusing or using bad words against others :)

Hope the administrators will consider my post and will test me :)

thanks!

• Hi Balian,

thank you for your interest in our clan. unfortunatly I have to say that you do not fullfil our clanmember requirements.
    We are not just a clan, we are a group of friends, who is playing together, drinking together, sleeping together =D.
    That is why we are high skilled in trust and loyality.
    You are new in our community and nobody knows you.
    Please join our teamspeak, play games with us and give us, you and us, the chance to get to know each other.
    After that you have the chance to apply again and we can decide, if you have the soft skill we are looking for.

kind regards,
    ons

• sleeping together =D.

Hmmkaaaaaaayyyy xD

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Hahahahah ons

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nononononononononononono, I'm not banned or busted :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Ons, why bullshit people? You can't get away an situation by lying ^^

Get away from what? ?(

What lie? ?(

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• @#removed and we sleep together :D

nononononononononononono, I'm not banned or busted :D

• Yeah I got that. Still don't get what is a lie. And still not seeing what would Ons be trying to "get away with".
    Also I don't see what you mean with "bribements", is it an onomatopoeia? Because that's not an existing word I think :D

• Those who need to know do know what is ment

No, as very often, you just imply things that you consider true. You don't say them, so we can't actually prove you wrong. Because if you say them, you know they are actually not right and will be easily destroyed. So you just make it look like you know super awesome stuff that everyone should know and is totally true, while this is completely not at all how it is.

I'll still answer what I think you imply, because I feel in the mood for that. You think 3xP isn't "high skilled in trust and loyalty". As you can see, Ons used the present tense, not the past tense. I highly doubt you know a lot about the current situation and atmosphere between current members within the clan, thus you absolutely can't tell whether Ons's statement is true or not.
    I'll tell you what I think. His statement is true.
    Now feel free to think "he is lying", but the fact is, you can't know, you can only assume.

As for what he is trying to "get away with", I'm pretty sure you don't even know what Lifeszor is talking about, and I think he doesn't even know himself. Or, it's something completely unrelated to anything that has been said in the posts before his post, and thus completely irrelevant and just some trolling post (or stupid post, you choose).

I think I said what had to be said, and if you think people need to know something, then tell them clearly, it could help.
    Or, if it's something everyone already knows, I don't see the point of saying it at all.

All in all, just say something usefull/interesting/relevant, or don't say anything.

• Oh, i know what i'm talking about. So do you Fufaced. As i said, lying ain't taking you anywhere. Feel free to write another book ty.

Oh yeah don't worry you don't need to tell me, I will if I want to.
    And no, I'm not lying, please don't accuse me of that anymore.
    I don't know what "situation" you mean in your first post. As apparently you don't feel like sharing it here, I'll PM you and ask you what it is, I'm actually curious.

And I think it's high time to close this thread.