tag for trusted/buddy ?

• I don't think that's a very good idea, because we have trusted players who are part of other clans. So they'd have to wear 2 tags.
    Moreover I don't think it's necessary, because if you want to show you're involved in the community, you can very well apply for membership :P

But I personally wouldn't see a problem if you want to use a tag like TxP'. I just don't think it should be an obligation for all trusted/friends.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• Haha xD

I was giving a more official statement :D

And also I I don't like 2xP I was suggesting smth I like more :P

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.