Got banned for lag jump when i fell through map/ english

• I got banned for lag jumping(perm) on dr_illusion ; the reason for this is that I fell through the map after failing the bounce so I was sho#removed off that I fell through the map by shooting and turning night vision on and off and Ave(player) said I was lag jumping which I knew quite clearly I wasn't so after a big discussion/argument 3xP' l33ch(I think) banned me out of the blue and I was stunned for a while since the only 2 servers I played were 3xP' Kill the king and 3xP' Deathrun. Please unban and thanks

My in-game name: FuriouZ| Ski

• Ye im sorry mate. It was like everyone said you lagjump, so i speced you and saw u flying around under the map.( i tought that was impossible without glitching or lagjumping). After i banned u everyone said it was a jk -.- So please give us a link to your stats-page so we can unban you.

• It was like everyone said you lagjump

First rule of banning: never listen to other players :D

Unbanned.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()