[COD4:DR/CJ] Activator (TS3: thomasglr)

• English:

Hello community!

My name is Thomas, i'm 18 years old (13/2/1996) and from Austria (I can speak german, english and a bit french). At the moment I'm still going to school, but finals are soon, I should be finished in about 2 months.
    I started playing videogames at the age of 10 (PS2), later I played on PS3/Xbox360 and today mostly on PC. I'm playing CoD4 almost 6 years now, I also have a PS4 but I still prefer the good old MW most of the time. :D I have experience with all Call of Dutys, except CoD 3.
    The servers I like the best are definitely Deathrun (started 2 years ago, with breaks) and Codjumper (about 4 months now).

I'm thinking about getting a 3xP' member because the 3xP' servers are overall the best CoD4 servers I could find, and I played on many. So that's why I want to help that the servers stay as good as they are, or even improve them. Unfortunately I had some encounters with some hackers lately, disturbing the game for everyone, but no admins where online, I think I could be a helpassistance for the community.

That was my intention, if you now want to get in contact with me, this are the best ways:

Steam: warherohd
    Origin: methoxetamine
    TS: thomasglr

My 3xP' Statistics
    (I want to mention that the kick for lagjump was because the ingame activator was lagjumping, and the other players were saying that the acti was lagjumping, so the admin mistook me.)

Thank you for reading my application, I'm looking forward to hear your decision.
    Kind regards,
    Thomas :thumbup_1:

German:

Hallo Community!

Ich heiße Thomas, bin 18 Jahre alt (13.2.1996) und von Österreich (ich kann deutsch, englisch und ein bisschen französisch sprechen). Im Moment gehe ich noch zur Schule, habe aber bald abgeschlossen (12. Klasse Gymnasium). Ich hab mit 10 Jahren begonnen zu zocken (PS2), später hab ich dann auch auch PS3/Xbox360 gezockt, heute außer ein bisschen PS4 nur noch PC. Ich spiele CoD4 seit mittlerweile knapp 6 Jahren, bin also schon lange mit dabei. Ich hab außer MW Erfahrungen mit allen CoD Teilen außer CoD3.
    In MW spiele ich am liebsten/meisten Deathrun (hab vor 2 Jahren begonnen, inkl. Pausen) und Codjumper (seit ca. 4 Monaten).

Ich möchte 3xP' Member werden weil ich von allen CoD4 Servern am liebsten auf 3xP' spiele, ich habe schon auf vielen anderen gezockt, aber allgemein (Community usw.) finde ich 3xP insgesamt am besten. Das ist auch der Grund warum ich mithelfen möchte dass die Server so gut bleiben wie sie sind, oder sogar zu verbessern. Ich denke dass ich dazu auch in der Lage bin, da ich schon ein paar Mal auf Hacker getroffen bin, die das Spiel gestört haben, weil kein Admin da war. Da könnte ich sicher einen Teil dazu beitragen solche Situationen zu minimieren.

Das wars im Grunde auch schon, wer mich kontaktieren will, hat folgende Möglichkeiten:

Steam: warherohd
    Origin: methoxetamine
    TS: thomasglr

My 3xP' Statistics
    (Ich möchte anmerken dass der eine Kick wegen Lagjumping unberechtigt war, der Admin hatte mich mit dem ingame Acti verwechselt, da sich die anderen Leute beschwert haben, dass der Acti lagjumpt.)

Vielen Dank fürs lesen, ich freue mich schon auf Eure Entscheidung.
    Beste Grüße
    Thomas
    :thumbup_1:

• Nice app man :thumbup:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.