[Deathrun] Lilzor (Skype: Liam.martin.holland) #REJECTED

• BECOME TRIAL MEMBER? 6

1. YES | JA (0) 0%
    2. NO | NEIN (5) 83%
    3. ABSTENTION | ENTHALTUNG (1) 17%
    • About me: I am a 16 year old male, i am currently studying IT in college which is the business part of it as well as the coding and program creating. Since i was very young i have been around computers and its been a dream of a kind to do something related to coding or design. I go gym, play games go out with friends. Also i play a lot of league of legends and quite a bit of cod 4. I played 3xp for a long time but due to my pc being broke i didn't have money to fix it so i was unable to use my pc for near enough a year :S.
    • Language: English
    • reallife first name: Liam
    • current ingame name; Lilzor@125.
    • date of birth; 30/6/97
    • played multiplayer games; Cod4 LoL WoW Gmod DayZ
    • explanation why you would like to join 3xP' Clan
    • I play cod4 quite a bit and i used to be in the nova promod trainee thing. But any way back on topic i'd like to join 3xp clan because I've played on this server a while and i'd love to be part of the 3xp team/clan. Also apart from deathrun i'd like to extend into promod and try get my skill level up.
    • contact options; Steam Community :: Biggums
    • if given: electronic sports experience; I do coding in college for websites (just started). Also i fix computers a lot i think that's about it :)
    • This isnt in the app, but i hope you consider me^^
    • contact options; Lilzor- Xire, steam: 3xP' Statistics ~ All about your gameplay « Player Details
    • if given: profile link of stats; http://stats.3xp-clan.com/?page=player&id=68160
    • if given: most played 3xP' servers. Deathrun mostly and a little bit of Nuketown promod
    • if given:#mce_temp_url# SAO Piece
  • Is there anything particular, why we should pick you as a trial member?
    Please go through the rest of the points aswell:

• contact options (xFire/Steam/... [no Skype/E-Mail])
    • if given: profile link of stats.3xp-clan.com
    • if given: most played 3xP' servers
    • if given: gfx, sfx, coding, modding, mapping skills
    • if given: electronic sports experience

A bit more information would be usefull:
    Do you have some references, about youre coding?
    How long have you played esport, which skilllevel, which gun, former teams/clans, anything about you. Show us, that you are serious with youre app.

Join Ts in the next time, play some wars with us, contact the recruiters and so on. It's not going to be a 5 minutes effort to join us.

• Holy shit, exact same date of birth as my brother, lol

Mmhm, I don't really know about your app yet,

But you look like a good guy who could be an addition to the clan, but zi don't know you, never seen you ingame (Haven't been online since 2dec but nvm that)

• Yeah its me haha, dont sweat haha. Oh I just saw Nooberke on xfire and yeah i wont be on till like 5pm gmt time because of college.
    I didnt realise that you were in 3xp till i looked at an epic application.

• Is there anything particular, why we should pick you as a trial member?
    Please go through the rest of the points aswell:

• contact options (xFire/Steam/... [no Skype/E-Mail])
    • if given: profile link of stats.3xp-clan.com
    • if given: most played 3xP' servers
    • if given: gfx, sfx, coding, modding, mapping skills
    • if given: electronic sports experience

A bit more information would be usefull:
    Do you have some references, about youre coding?
    How long have you played esport, which skilllevel, which gun, former teams/clans, anything about you. Show us, that you are serious with youre app.

Join Ts in the next time, play some wars with us, contact the recruiters and so on. It's not going to be a 5 minutes effort to join us.

The coding i've just started it so i dont have that much to referance xD
    I'll join Ts tomorrow as im about to head off^^

• Hey,

thank you for your application.
    Out of your skype username I conclude that you are from NL, aren't you?
    B2T:
    The app fullfils all the terms needed for starting the first poll, so:

#poll started for recruiters, ending on 21.01.2014, 20:00h/8:00PM (UTC+1)

As an advice for you:
    Be active as often as possible this week so the recruiters can form an opinion about you and give a vote on you.

Good luck,

Kind regards,

Borrow

• I'm from the UK actually :P. Thank you as well ^^

• the SAO love is definitely a plus from me ^_^ but i will wait to talk to you in teamspeak before i make a vote.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.