3xP' says welcome to 2014 - with new Clan Application System AND reopening of recruitment

• Hello 3xP' Community,

as BETA already did in his thread 3xP' now offically wish you all a
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.

It makes us proud what the whole 3xP' Community pulled off in 2013, like DDoS attacks, a lot of host changes, awesome server modifications like our Hardcore server or Deathrun server and much else.
    We had a lot of fun and we hope that 2014 will be a successful year, maybe with more servers besides CoD4, like CS:GO or DayZ Standalone.
    Furthermore, we will reopen our recruiting to the 01.01.2014 with the help of our new Clan Application System. Feel free to apply for 2014.

Thank you that you have been so loyal and we hope that you will also be loyal in the next year.

Greetz

The 3xP' Clan

Btw.: In Germany 2014 will be in about 2 hours. Why don't you tell us in how many hours new year is in your country? :)

• Hey,
    this was a
    long year and a hard fight for 3xP‘. We switched between 4 or 5 hosters due
    ddos and we lost 50% of the players every server switch. But through our
    community we got the most players and our gametracker ranks back. I want also
    say “thank you” to our members and admins, you’re doing a great job :D.

I never
    tought that this clan will reach this size :D. We started over 5 years ago with
    our school class and 7 – 10 members and most of them are still in the clan. I
    met many people in the last time which supports 3xP’ since I met them ( big
    thanks to chemo, scrappy, Too[how much o’s can I add?]oobi, lumpii, M4JOR,
    KreShhh ) and also to the actual admins ( ons, Borrow, PickernickerMC, LeFFuD, Trooper,
    Ufaced, #removed, Duffy, Beta, derTom) it makes much fun to work with you and to
    develop new stuff.

I hope we
    can hold that in 2014. Besides I’m looking forward to see how the new
    application system works, how much cool people I will meet this year and how
    much people I see in Teamspeak ;-).

So, that
    was my “Happy new Year” post.

Thank you
    to all people which aren’t directly named in the text and thank you to all
    people who read this, because you’re active on board :D

And a

HAPPY NEW
    YEAR 2014 WITH 3xP’

• You didn't mention me, Mirko :(((((( :D

It was too obvious so he didn't even think about it :D

Happy new year to everyone and thanks to you Mirko for your awesome work :thumbup_1:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• The only bad thing 2013 in this clan was the failture of the minecraft server -.- for me! I am responsible only for this area. so that was the only bad thing for me...
    I would like to go back in time when there were 50+ people per day on the server ;(
    But 2014 is not the end of time. Maybe we will come back this yeahr !! Hopefully...
    We will do it :P