grammer nazi spam thread xD

• even though I disslike offtopic posts I had to laugh at the BF4 thread and ufaceds post xD
    so I decided we'd need a special spam thread to correct each other xD

even though I try not to make mistakes, I do plenty of 'em 'cause I'm not as used to english as I used to be =( (and it's not my mother tongue)

since this is an offtopic spam thread there are no rules needed except of having fun, don't be offended if you'll get corrected in here and spam :troll:

now feel free to correct any mistakes I might've made and start spamming :lol:

• haha, xD
    okay, I'd say this is a 1:1 for you #removed xD

what I wanted to say with this was: "...except of: having fun, don't be offended if you'll get corrected in here and spam "
    so you corrected me but I wanted to write it in a diffrent way :P

edit: might be right #removed, but since I love forums way too much I hate double posts or offtopic. so I prefere posting nothing instead of something offtopic ;)
    and yeah, kinda fells like a thread to school you but would that be so wrong? I'd love to reimprove my english skills ;)

• The most thing I hate is when people mix up 'then' and 'than'. .___________.

haha, yeah, like ufaced said in his offtopic post x)
    but there are plenty of things people mix up^^
    like "their" and "there"
    or "your" and "you're" like "your welcome" xD

• so I decided we'd need a special spam thread to correct each other xD

Thanks man I wanted to open some thread like that :thumbsup_1: xD Well I was more thinking about a thread which would regroup all awfulest mistakes people make x) But that's a better idea :biggrin_1:

And about my offtopic post: I don't think there is any problem to make offtopic posts in a topic which has been fully answered :P The guy who posted had a clear answer to his question by Borrow, so I don't think it was annoying to anyone to have offtopic after the "problem" of the topic was solved. :P

Btw:
    - dislike*
    - UFaced's*
    - So I decided we needed* (sounds better to me)
    - not so used to english as I used to be (just learnt that in english class x) But "not as much as" is used a lot more I think, even though it's wrong according to my english teacher)
    - except of having fun
    - the last one got corrected by #removedny already :P

@#removed's post - Too many mistakes in 2 lines http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k&t=0m8s

@BlaZe's post
    "The most thing I hate is when people mix up 'then' and 'than'."
    -> The thing I hate most*

@Xsjado's other post:
    - like as ufaced said

@#removedny's last post:
    "Blaze you're and your are worse than than and then"
    -> Blaze you're and your are worse then* than and then :troll:

PS: #removedny don't blame me for making huge posts, if you guys weren't making so many mistakes it wouldn't be needed :troll:

EDIT:
    @Xsjado: http://fr.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grammer
    But I assume you did that on purpose x)

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• How can you not be sure >.>

so I decided we need a special spam thread to correct each other sounds better THAN so I decided we needed a special spam thread to correct each other , but he wrote we'd need , he probably meant we would need ( more logical than we had need ).

I know he used we'd for we would, still it doesn't sound quite right to me. And to me both your sentence and mine sound good. Maybe yours is slightly better.

And DUDE seriously learn to place punctuation correctly.

If you guys hadn't been making so many mistakes it wouldnt be needed * - if clauses mixed type 3-2
    And i have English 3 in school ....

Sorry... But go learn subjunctive.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.

• I'm pretty sure they do. Because I (as for me) in English is meant to be said as a capital letter, no matter where it is located in the sentence.

Didn't definitely does, because you can either say did not or didn't adding the ' to remove o.

XFIRE: ugblaze

• Sorry... But go learn if clauses

Where did I say your sentence was wrong?
    Both our sentences are correct, but they don't have the exact same meaning.
    A lot of native english-speaking people, especially Americans, are now using "If I was" instead of "If I were", they're not less wrong.
    I'm pretty sure my sentence is completely right, but if I'm not, then prove me wrong, don't just tell me "You're wrong" or "I asked some english people", tons of english people make that mistake, as said above. So demonstrate to me I'm wrong, or send me a link talking about how this is wrong, or whatever, something interesting that would teach me something, at least x)

vielleicht was the thread doch not die beste idea xD

Nah don't worry we still love each other, don't we #removedny? :D

Edit:
    BlaZe I'm pretty sure he means it doesn't count because he purposely typed it this way to go faster, but he knows it's not the right way to write it.

• You are wellcome

Welcome*

When I was typing, so I'm a little bit late.*
    I don't know for you guys but I like when someone corrects me.*
    (as long as I'm not wrong).*
    4. I never loved you nor I ever will.*
    English-lessons*

• http://board.3xp-clan.com/inde…ad&postID=15298#post15298

You still don't know how to use commas :bitchpls:

And about "is best" or "is the best"... I can't find anything on internet, google isn't my friend anymore -.- There are a lot of results with just "is best" without "the", but I can't find if it's spoken language or if this can be grammaticaly correct in some specific cases :(