3xP "Member App"

• Hey my name is josh i am the founder and leader of GcG i have a deathrun server and a Youtube channel please contact me if you would like to see them anyway Im 17 years old and love gaming and life i live with my nan and i'm currently trying to loose weight because i am overweight ): i come from the united kingdom and love it here it may not be very hot but its a nice country (: id like to be a part of 3xp' because i love deathrun and i've been playing it for about 2 and a half years now I started playing when nova Dr 1.1 was released I loved that server alot but then sadly it was shutdown so I moved on to 7''sR I tried applying for for 7'sR but had no luck if anyone knows me from 7'sR i'm very intelligent now and much more mature than I used to be (: I am a nice guy just Dont piss me off because i have very bad Anger issues and dont like RAGING.
    Then after 7'sR was shutdown I moved onto 3xp' and fell in love with the server it may not be as good as nova was sure it has more plugins but nova had a heart and us deathrun fans will never get it back unless a mirical will happen but I like 3xp' because its Very Uniqiue and Amazing although I think the jump height should be imprved a little bit but its a good server anyway Probably My fravourite server Ever well for deathrun anyway lol some people say im a Dr Pro but i don't think so because i'm not the best but i'm good at the game.

All my previous names ze ze strafe,pro at strafes,+pixi-str4f3+, syndiyit, gcg josh,sinnbad77'sinnbad76,sinnbad76hacked.

Btw my in game name is GcG JosH
    (: :tongue_1:

• Tell us more about urself, who informed you of the server, why u like it, why u want to join our community, etc.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• PLEASE use punctuation. Your app is just a huge block of text with lile, what, 3 points, and I don't think I've seen a coma.
    It may be a bit rough but I judge applications a lot with the grammar and in general how you presented it, because I think making a good looking application shows 2 things:

1) You took TIME to write it. IMO it shows motivation. Your app looks like you haven't even thought about what you would write, you just opened a thread and wrote everything that went in your mind at once.
    2) I also believe it shows some sort of maturity. A well written and presented text shows you are "intelligent" or "mature" or whatever enough to write it. A bad presented text often (not always though) shows the person who wrote it is kinda childish.

That's just my personnal opinion. It may not matter to others but you'll need to fix that if you want a yes from me.

Offtopic:
    Xsjado I hadn't noticed you had put it in you sig, you bitch xD

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• yeah i dont remember him either from former servers :confused_1:
    //ive been a Nova deathrun admin and a 7sR co-leader, still dont know him :bitchpls:
    only one explanation: :Gusta:

• German Consulting Group :confused_1:
    Gaming Crew Germany :confused_1:
    Georg-Cantor-Gymnasium :confused_1:
    google tells very much about GCG....but which one is yours? x) and whats that?^^

don't ignore me, I'm so curious x)

• So, add it in that this is a second application on a differet account, because people were giving some hate on the other one... We need to know what other people thought sinnbad. And they wont know its you unless u tell them seeing as how u made a whole new account for this instead of just starting a new thread.... -.-

Edit: -1 from me for an attempt at being sneaky because thats how i see this new account. An attempt to try to be sneaky by not telling us this is a second thread. He change his original thread to tell us but he didnt tell us about this new account OR the username of it.

[font='Times New Roman, Times, Georgia, serif'][size=18][b]Under the light of a new world, Death shall consume all.

• Ah! Now i see what u meam, okay. I retract that comment. My bad.

Edit: still u need to tell us u changed ur name because we will treat this as as a different person.

Edit 2: grammar mistakes

• The text I just read doesn't seem like you did that xD.

@Changing name:
    I don't like "double applications"... >:|

Yeah thought the same xD

And even if you didn't change your account it would have been better to state in your app that it wasn't your first attempt to join... And telling us in which way this application has changed from the previous one, i.e. what has changed that should make us change our mind? If nothing has changed then there is no reason why we should accept you this time either.
    And now that we found out by ourselves that this is not your first app you look sneaky. At least to me.

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

• I think that just because he tried a second time in the same week under a different name (thinking we wouldnt notice) should be an automatic no entry it would have been different if u said u changed ur name in the application or gave us a heads up. Also stating that this is ur second attempt. Also being part of another clan is a no. Thats against the rules dude :/ sorry

-1 my final decision.

• Fine i will never apply again i can see now that im being hated for no apparent reason </3

...................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(