Clan apply

• @Para: yes, because we didn't follow the rules that much and noone said anything against it (and you were a mapper...)
    But now someone (Kresh) wants her to join TS and when 1 admin says s.th. we have to follow him...
    If no admin has s.th. against it everything would be fine...

Hope you understood what I wanted to tell you... :/

i do... you want new maps XD thats why u said were :bitchpls:

• Oke, so if 1 admin says she needs to join teamspeak, then she needs to join teamspeak. But if 1 admin says she is accepted (even before ts issue), then she isnt accepted? Be fair guys, thats all i am saying..

and btw i've never seen kresh on ts eather..

• Oke, so if 1 admin says she needs to join teamspeak, then she needs to join teamspeak. But if 1 admin says she is accepted (even before ts issue), then she isnt accepted? Be fair guys, thats all i am saying..

and btw i've never seen kresh on ts eather..

Well it's in the membership requirements : "2. Being in Teamspeak (IP: 3xp-clan.com) frequently is a duty."

So it's not about an admin asking for it, it's about an admin making the rules of application being respected. There were some exceptions, and I personnaly don't care, but it's better for someone wishing to become a member to be active in the community. So in a way I understand kresh's position. Luna is known from Nova by some people in the clan already, but a lot of members/admins don't know her at all since she hasn't been active on forums nor on TS. I guess kresh just wants to get to know the people we are accepting in our clan :P

I think he was a bit harsh in his way to say it because he asked on the 15th if he could see her a bit in TS and 4 days later no admins had seen her in TS and she also hadn't even replied to the topic... I guess his reaction is understandable :smile_1:

__________________________________________S_____I_____G_____N_____A_____T_____U_____R_____E__________________________________________

Any problem with a 3xP' server (server down, download loop,...)? - Feel free to mention it in the shoutbox so an admin can take care of it.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

3xP' TS3 IP: ts.3xP-Clan.com | Click here to directly join it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von UFaced ()

• what's with
    Sun 22.09.13 20:00 GMT+1. Do you have time?
    talk with us some mins.

And btw with Para it was fair.
    I talked with all other cod admins if it's ok if para joins.
    And in this case it's only ok, if luna was teamspeak

You know that I like a full teamspeak server. And i would be happy if I could see a bit more members there ( like #removed and para ). Be there, be in 1 channel, you don't need to talk. Just be there

• I have a party today, so i dont think i will made it at 8 o clock! mabye later around 10?