3xP Member's Application

• Hi my name is Gaige Stewart been "Trusted Player" on 3xP Servers for
    about 3-4 months. I'm 18 Great player, Love the clan along with most of
    the people on the servers. I been wanting to fill out a app before i was
    even trusted XD. why i would want to be a member of the clan, I do a
    good job against "rule breakers" know the rules, against hackers,
    friendly clan, would love to have 3xP as my tag ^^

• The minimum age to become member is 16 years. Not 15 1/2, 15 3/4 or 15 years and 364 days.|| 18
    • Being
      in Teamspeak (IP: 3xp-clan.com) frequently is a duty.|| i am chilling
      with my buddies go there if you need help ^^ ts3 5-8 hours aday
    • You have to speak German or English.|| English can't speak german :/
    • Stupid people are not required. ||not really that stupid ^^
    • Register in this board and on the clanpage.I am^^
    • The application should be posted in an own thread, not as a post in another thread. it is

Good luck me ^^

also if i don't make it can i still wear the 3xP tag XD

Thanks have a nice day :D :thumbsup_1:

Update: Thursday June 27, 2013--TG SWIFT's Members Application

Hello my name is Gaige Stewart, Male I am 17 I am going to be 18 September 28, I play deathrun Most of the night pretty much, I was a "Trusted Player" rank til i reset my CD key No masteradmin have been on to re-give the rank.
    Pretty talkative, Have many friends on the servers to talk on teamspeak with and play some amazing rounds with. I'm respectful, Care for the clan lots I played for 5-6 months if I am correct. Currently not doing any sports, Out of school so lots of free time. Mostly hanging with my girlfriend and friends living life to the fullest try to that is. I play lots of MMORPG's, Platformers, Indie games, Most of the time i play shooters. I used to be Masteradmin for clan Gravitas and BTK. i was always interested in making my own Deathrun maps I am a big fan of #removed and Paradise, I tried to instal cod4 radiant but it kept giving error's so i gave up I am gonna give it another try tonight. I hope i get accepted and go far in the clan.
    If you guys wanna know more about me or my life feel free to ask and I will post it or PM you what ever you want.

you guys have great days.
    --TG SWIFT

• To be honest, I don't think you've been a trusted player for 3-4 months, considering your registration date is Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 9:41pm, and I've only seen you around in-game for the past ~month or so.

Just be patient and wait for an Admin to reply to your post to set up an interview. :tongue_1:

Btw, the 3xP' tag is just for members. :cool_1:

• I saw you on Dragonball I don't know if you remember me ^^

Swift is a nice man he don't abusing trusted's command. He is fun and I think he can be a good member ;)

So good luck Swift ! ;D

Remember me in game :) : Aurel004

• i allready went over this with other admin 2 weeks ago lol i have a Puplic CD key that possibly whats causing me to have trusted. once trusted always trusted :D glad to be part with this communite. even if i wasn't trusted i would still be here posting on the forums an talking to you guys ^^
    i ope it don't change the way u think about me having trusted surreal :/ hahaha anyways good night guys

--TG SWIFT
    the future 3xP' SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin_1:

• i allready went over this with other admin 2 weeks ago lol i have a Puplic CD key that possibly whats causing me to have trusted. once trusted always trusted :D glad to be part with this communite. even if i wasn't trusted i would still be here posting on the forums an talking to you guys ^^
    i ope it don't change the way u think about me having trusted surreal :/ hahaha anyways good night guys

--TG SWIFT
    the future 3xP' SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin_1:

nope.

• wow i didn't tank of that xsjado nice thinking hmmm.... is tere anything i can do to help? change my cd key? lose trusted temperarly restart my rank :'( im lvl 27 possibly get gifted well report back to here what u guys want to do no matter what it is consider it done ^^

an sorry for the horrible grammar just woke up :PC:

also the Trusted that has the same CD KEY we both got same PUI in game an to kick/ban/temp ect. same happens to me :/
    if you guys want me to change cd key i will it's no problem :)cya guys in game

• I suggest you screenshot your level in Deathrun, then change your CD Key.
    Show the screenshot to an Admin and I'm sure they'll be happy to restore your rank for you. :D

• Zitat

I do a good job against "rule breakers"

Not only against "Rulesbreakers"...

edit*

Zitat

would love to have 3xP as my tag ^^

Zitat

also if i don't make it can i still wear the 3xP tag XD

Is that why you apply? To get the 3xp tag as some sort of prestige titel?

• no but you make it sound bad i mean do i not do a good job at keeping the server clean also skalli i'm sorry we didn't get off on a good foot when we met truely am i don't know what else to say torwards a privalage title besides i do great against hackers, rule breakers an such

i mean atleast deserve an answer right mate?