xxAlexx's clan application

• Hello,
    My name is Daniel (nickname : xxAlexx).
    My xFire: xxAlexx94
    I'm 19 and i'm from Republic of Moldova.
    I play Call of Duty for a long time.My favorite mod is Kill the King ( I play it on Your Server ).I've been admin on other servers and ran my own Deathrun server (just for testing) ,So You can trust me .
    I spend much time playing here.
    I find 3xP' clan Very friendly ,i met many people here ,Made friends here ,and i think it could be great if i'll be a part of it.
    I want people to respect the rules.I always report admins if someone hacks or break the rules .Today i reported Admin about a hacker (aimbot) and he got banned . I'm very responsible and i will be useful for your community.I hope you'll read this.I want to join You ,and i need just a chance.Thanks in Advance

Btw i think 3xP'xxAlexx sounds good :P

• nice and friendly player, never saw him breaking any rules nor being rude or respectless to other players, just got kicked for spawncamping once and he never did again.

yesterday he asked me nicely if I had some spare time to join him playing KtK and banning an aimbotter. dind't talked that much with him but he's fun to play with^^

don't know why so many voted for no

• People vote no because they don't know how to give people a chance. Before you vote no, try to get to know the person first.
    Join the ktk server and talk with him, then decide on your vote. :D

• Hi Daniel,

first of all we'd like to thank you for your application and your interest in our clan.
    Please join our TS-server (IP: 3xp-clan.com) for a short interview, where we decide if you'll become a Trial-Member.
    To arrange an appointment for this just send a PM to one of our admins.

kind regards,
    trooper

• Trooper ,i'm very sorry but i'm not in the town so i can't join the server , i'll be on in 2 days and will join then ,i went now to a restaurant to answer because i don't have wi fi here. Please give me a last chance . Very sorry for inconveniences i created :(

• good and friendly guy!
    kurz: guter mann, bin dafür! :D

Die Gabe der Dummheit ist ein jedem gewährt.
    Leider missbrauchen viele diese Gabe täglich!

"Das spezifische Ihrer Geste und ihrer Funktion lässt keine andere
    Möglichkeit sich zu Ihnen in Beziehung zu setzen,
    als in einer Ecke mit
    dem Gewehr wartend!"