Beiträge von xxAlexx

Ummm. I have such a problem .
    Like 4-3 days ago on Kill the King server started to play russian players .( Sakh.Vitya and Sakh.Hanter) These guys always speak russian.I warned them ,kicked them ,even tempbanned them (max 5 min) They still break the rule (Eng/Germ) and i really don't know what to do .They also insulted and maybe one of them wallhacked not sure. And that's kinda annoying ,and well what should i do ? Thanks for attention. :)

Trooper ,i'm very sorry but i'm not in the town so i can't join the server , i'll be on in 2 days and will join then ,i went now to a restaurant to answer because i don't have wi fi here. Please give me a last chance . Very sorry for inconveniences i created :(

Hello,
    My name is Daniel (nickname : xxAlexx).
    My xFire: xxAlexx94
    I'm 19 and i'm from Republic of Moldova.
    I play Call of Duty for a long time.My favorite mod is Kill the King ( I play it on Your Server ).I've been admin on other servers and ran my own Deathrun server (just for testing) ,So You can trust me .
    I spend much time playing here.
    I find 3xP' clan Very friendly ,i met many people here ,Made friends here ,and i think it could be great if i'll be a part of it.
    I want people to respect the rules.I always report admins if someone hacks or break the rules .Today i reported Admin about a hacker (aimbot) and he got banned . I'm very responsible and i will be useful for your community.I hope you'll read this.I want to join You ,and i need just a chance.Thanks in Advance

Btw i think 3xP'xxAlexx sounds good :P