Marzy | Clan Application

• Become Member? 9

1. no (0) 0%
    2. abstention (2) 22%
    3. yes (7) 78%

Hello my name is Derek online I am known as Marzy. I am 22 years old and live in USA. I am in college right now and majoring in Graphic Design. My hobbies not including this are drinking and school :/ I have been a trusted member for a little bit now. I play a lot on Deathrun and Nuketown. I am level 25 on DR and on the old Nuketown server I was ranked number 1 player, according to Gametracker. I want to be a part of 3xP' because I am friends with a lot of the members and for the ability to ban. The reason that I want the ability to ban is because now when I play it is not fun anymore. With my ability to kick, everyone expects me to use it whenever someone hacks. So when I join a game most of the time I am spectating to see if someone is hacking. Then once I kick them they join right back and I am back to spectator to see if they have turned it off or not. Usually they don't so I have to keep kicking them. I am also some what of a stickler for the rule "English and German only". However its always the same people that don't obey it because they know all I will do is kick them, then they can just rejoin and do it again. I know I do not get on Teamspeak but I am always on XF and will gladly talk to anyone on there. I will also make an attempt to get on TS more.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I have been playing DR for about 2 months but I have been playing the Nuketown server for about 2 years now. I played it back when Voices.net owned it.

Thank you for your time,

Marzy

XF: Marrzy

• Marzy is one of the most mature players in the Cod4 servers. He rarely uses his commands for useless things. He is very honest and trustworthy. I, as his friend can put my complete trust in him. He would be a great clan member and is always in the 3xP servers. +1 from me

-3xP' Expert [Trial Member] :squint_1:

Edit: BTW you can tempban in nuketown because of PB =]

• From what I have seen of Marzy, he deserves to be given a chance to join. I've talked to him in-game a few times, and I have never seen him make any rude or nasty remarks to anyone.
    With a nice application like this, I am almost positive you will get accepted.

Btw, you should PM me your Graphics portfolio, I'm interested in seeing some of your work. :)