Paradise admin application

• Motivation to join 3xp:
    The reason's i want to join 3xp:
    1 - 3xp You have alot of great servers that i want to be part of.
    2 - Admins regulary appear to be in the deathrun server. I am in the server on a daily basis when im not a college on wednesday and dthursday but i will be on for the other days of the week and i can play for a while after college aswell if anyone needs an admin!
    3 _ I want to help 3xp with the people who break the rules, so we can keep them out of the server so they dont encourage other people to break the server rules or abuse other people in the server.

Why i want to become admin ?
    1- I would love to be a admin of 3xp because i just love to help people and i want people to respect the rules of the 3xp deathrun server and all the admin's and the community at all times.
    2 - I love playing on the deathrun server all the time. i play the deathrun server a lot so if I am on the server i feel i might as well help the 3xp admins and the community in anyway i possibly can.
    3 - Over the past few months i have been playing on this server i have come to enjoy the deathrun server more than any other server i have played on before.
    4 - #removedther reason I would love to become a member of 3xp is because of the some regular users that go on the deathrun server always seem to just annoy people or break the rules regardless if there is a admin already in on the server or not.
    5 - My goal would to be able to bring more users to the 3xp website and the server's and also keep out disrespectful users so we can have an active and enjoyable server to play on at all times.
    6 - I have experience with admin rights as i was a admin on another server a while ago. I usually play games on my pc around 6 hours day if im not at college, but as i go to college in 2 days a week, that may reduce the amount of time i spend daily playing on the deathrun server.
    If you need to contact me this is how.

Xfire = milkdot
    Skype = ohfereal

Kind regards
    - Adam

• Can i use this for a Member application? Thanks

• hi, there was no need to double post that, and trusted section is for applying for trusted not member.

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...