Beiträge von toobawz

Please guys. Give me a chance. I would be active in forums and in-game. I really wanted to join 3xP before, but had no chance. Now that I am able to, please give me chance. I would really make this community better. It is all up to you, but I really hope you give new people a chance.

Thanks,
    -Mike

Hello 3xP Community!

I'd like to apply for 3xP member because I love this community, I would love to be a part of this community and help it grow fast and such. Well I would start with that I don't speak German at ALL, so do not talk German to me in the game if you see me :tongue_1: . I am Mike, 17 years old student in Canada/Toronto which will graduate this year. I am an active, experienced trusted member of 3xP at the moment. I would love to become 3xP member to defend/help the server in many ways, and some fun of course :smile_1: . I am taking computer science so if you need me, you can ask my any time you see me online.

You can contact me in a few ways. You can contact me on xFire, Skype, and steam. I would be very pleased to become a member for this amazing, gro#removed community. I've been playing deathrun in 3xP for 7 months and I have been loving it. I am very a very friendly person, so if you need help in-game you can ask me right away!

My Hobbies: CoD 4 Deathrun and Promod of course. I like to play soccer/football(Thats how you say it in Europe) and few other sports.
    It would be really amazing if I got in 3xP. I love this server more than any other servers. I got CoD 4 on PC just because I wanted to play deathrun, and 3xP was my first server.

I am friends with Admins/Members and I like to talk a lot with them a lot, because they are such an amazing people.
    I guess it's time for the thread to be over. I don't want it to be too long and be boring for readers.

xFire: toobaws
    Steam: toobawsforlife1

Kind Regards
    - Mike

Hey guys I just wanted to know what hobbies do you guys like other than CoD4? I like to play soccer a lot.
    I like to play some other sports too but not as much as soccer.

So whats your fav sport or other than gaming?

- Mike

1-What is your name ? Mike
    2-How old are you? 16
    3-What is your fav mod or core? Deathrun and Promod
    4-What is your fav gun and pistol? R700 and Deagle
    5-**What is ur xfire & skype? xFire: toobaws, skype: wolfieemike
    7-How many hours are you active on xfire? 4-6 a day.
    8-Do you like 3xP and its servers? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
    9-Who is your fav friend or member or admin in 3xP? I hope nobody gets sad, but I like Cereal, Bass, Rave, Force(Bye <3)
    10-Who is your fav singer? Duhhh... Justin BEIBER OF COURSE..
    12-Who is your fav football team? If you mean amercian football than I dont watch it. If you mean soccer than id say Manchester United.
    13-Who is your fav player ? Gifted Italian
    14-how many years have you been playing CoD4? 2
    15-What do you think is your skill lvl? Med +
    16-Do you think that your smart.....? Yeah but lazy as hell.

Hey Everybody

I wanna know what you guys play and maybe we could play something together :).
    I play Minecraft, MW2, MW3 , Black ops and a lot more :D
    I am very friendly and dont be shy to reply.
    I play CoD 4, Mw2, and minecraft the most.

Add me on xFire if you want to play with me.
    my xFire is toobaws.

I dont play too much of minecraft and mw2 because im too busy playing deathrun and promod in Cod4.
    Anyways I hope somneone replies :D.