*Slyy. [Clan Application] DR Server

• *Slyy. Member? 7

1. No (4) 57%
    2. Abstention (0) 0%
    3. Yes (3) 43%

Hey.
    My name is Corey. I live in the United Sates, and I am a junior in high school. (Grade 11). I'm 17, and play two sports, basketball and football. I am the captain of my football team that did pretty well last season. I am a very athletic, nice, funny, and just an outgoing person overall. I am very trustworthy and dependable, on everything.

I have been plying on the server for about six months now. I used to play on my laptop, and my profile was up to around level 20, but it broke and now, I am on a pc, and my account is currently level 15 and have been reset multiple times. Anyway, I am respected on the server, and never have abused or even argued with anyone in the server.
    I have been administrator on two other servers, and a mod on the TwS server, so I and familiar with the rank and am very mature with it and know how to control it and the people who don't follow the rules.
    When playing 3xP, I am usually only on the DeathRun server and actually may be one of the most skilled on the server. ( I don't mean to sound like I am bragging ). I am on the server very often, when I have time away from school work, or out with friends, family, etc.

I have asked multiple members of 3xP if I'd be fit for 3xP, and they all had the same response of yes. I do think I would be a well fitted in this clan because, I am very skilled at DeathRun and represent myself well in a clan, by being kind and respectful to everyone.
    Please respond in English I speak very very little German. Thank you for reading.

• Sly is usually not a disrespectful person.
    He only acted the way he did because he was being threatened over something he did by accident.
    I've known him for a few years, and I know he wouldn't do it on purpose.

• I'm not even going to argue with you. I have never EVER done anything like that on sm. You're making that up. And I didn't know he would die, that's what walls are for right? So it was an accident on DieHard. So please try to find a different excuse on trying to ruin my app.

• well from my side

1 every body knows the glitching for killing the acti on Die hard and SM world
    2 i saw you play before and your not one of the best like you said
    3 you don't respect turns

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...

• You must not be looking at me then....... because i ALWAYS respect turns even if everyone else is jumping in to get a turn. And I am usually good ask most people in the server. And the only thing I've ever done was shoot the wall accidentally killing the activator one time. I do not know why you or head are saying I do it on SM because I don't and I never have. If you've seen me play, it's been when I just got on or something because I am actually good. :S

• You must not be looking at me then....... because i ALWAYS respect turns even if everyone else is jumping in to get a turn. And I am usually good ask most people in the server. And the only thing I've ever done was shoot the wall accidentally killing the activator one time. I do not know why you or head are saying I do it on SM because I don't and I never have. If you've seen me play, it's been when I just got on or something because I am actually good. :S

You are good, but I think what visible is saying is that you are not the most skilled player on the server like you said.

• after all its not us who judge, admins/members will judge you and vote, and like Borrow said the end of vote is at 27.02.2013 - 6:00 PM

Gr33tz
    Quickzor

Xsjado is the best at Kill The King

Rest of signature private or Unavailable right now please try again later...