Banned for nothing again

• If you can't see the photo go here: Imgur

What did you do before you got banned: Shooting/Strafing/Camping/Random Shooting/Bouncing? I got a bad memory, autobanned probably because of mouse scrolling with deagle.. WHICH IS ALLOWED

Is/was your game laggy or was the server laggy: I don't think server or my game was laggy

Do you have a good pc: Yeh:
    Intel HD Graphics 4400
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
    4 Gb RAM

Do you have a high ping: no 40-90

Map: Unknown

Position on the map: Unknown

Do you use special scripts/bind like autofire/mousewheel shooting/tap fire/reponse trigger/fast shoot/weapswitch/...: Double weapon switch and mouse scrolling

• how to unban: can't remember

• Really...? I wasn't in the right mood for normal answers, besides i don't see any false information that i provided there... How am i supposed to prove you that i'm not hacking when there's no good question?...

Also.... The last time i played on 3xp, was in 3xP CodJumper server... Why the hell would i hack there? -.-

• Really...? I wasn't in the right mood for normal answers, besides i don't see any false information that i provided there... How am i supposed to prove you that i'm not hacking when there's no good question?...

Also.... The last time i played on 3xp, was in 3xP CodJumper server... Why the hell would i hack there? -.-

Your answers are extremely vague however.
    If you can't take an unban request seriously, I'd suggest not making one.
    Try editing up your answers so somebody can do something about it.