Beiträge von Kronik

Hey,

As a Junior web designer (Apprentice, First Year), i'm mainly just learning at this time as ive recently gained a interest in web design and only just started, i really dont have any work to show but in the future i will happily show you any products i am working on.

Hello,

My name is Callum Hulbert, 17 years old [August 23, 1995]. I am currently working as a Junior web designer for a local company, I have a passion for gaming and using computers in general, i like to socialize and mainly do bike riding with a group of friends. I started playing on the 3xP servers last august and loved them and the people on them, they were all friendly to me, i have recently started playing again because of a computer issue but i am here to stay now. I am very easy to get along with and like to help other players as much as i can, I am never rude to anyone and never said something that is uncalled for. I know how to deal with offensive people, abusers and anyone not follo#removed the rules. I play on the Deathrun server almost everyday when i am not busy. i am very easy to get hold of as i am always on my PC. I always handle situations in the most appropriate way. Thank you for your time and i hope to hear back soon.