Beiträge von Skalli

da ich seit der 5. Klasse den Englischunterricht genieße.

Starkes Ding! :D

Zockst du denn auch? Oder bist du eher so ein Entwickler?
    Ich kenne wirklich NIEMANDEN der noch ICQ nutzt! Dachte das wäre schon Jahre lang tot.
    Du scheinst'n Orginal zu sein. xD

Viel Glück!

Zitat

I love talking while gaming (ts3

Kreshh gonna be so happy to hear that!

Iam curious, tho. You put alot of effort in youre app, and i appreciate that. Furthermore you can script which might be a help soon. But idk about this part, any1 skilled like duffmann or #removedz0r would have to decide wether youre usefull enough to make a exception. If there are still exceptions. at all.

good luck anyway

i might be a lil bit too harsh and people cant stand that, but as #removedy said, i just dont want YOU in 3xp. you just prove me that i was right, while that shitstorm of rezus today on dr. Provocating kicks with speaking croation doesnt proof maturity.
    I think we make too many exceptions. Dr is full of trolls and kiddos and i dont want them in 3xp.
    EDIT:*
    the very best doesnt necessarily mean,that we're looking for the players with the highest skill. But everyone should have something that makes him valueable for us. A reason why we should accept him. and ofc he should match the requirements. but most people dont.

testing out glitches on deathrun isnt a good idea while applying for a membership.
    As i said, he got enough trolls to handle on our server, we dont need them in our clan IMO.

He directly asked me to comment on his app, when i joined the dr server.
    Here we go:
    first of all i !a'ed him and he faked Rezus name before. hes a usual player without special skill or time on our servers.
    second is i never seen him before on our server.
    Got a bad feeling that this app is horseshit.

-1 wouldnt be enough.

+1 #removedy
    Iam sorry, but iam sick of dem childos playing and mainly ruining shooter gameplay. No offenses, but I have only made bad experiences with under 16 y.o. ppl (Panda is the only exception so far). And we already got enough of them.

I can understand,that we give trials younger fellas in excaptional cases. Like, if they can script well, or really did something outstanding, which makes us ignore our Rules. But i see nothing outstanding, that we really need in this application. You speak english very well, thats nice and you can be proud of that, but IMO this is not what we need. We got plenty admins playing on dr, who can speak english.
    I think 16 years should be the MINIMUM age. I'd set it to 18 and make exceptions for 16 or 17 y.o. ppl...

Hehe, genau das was Mirko auch geschrieben hat wollte ich auch fragen! Spielst du dayZ und kannst du was?
    An sich finde ich es schonmal gut dass du wenigstens nicht versuchst vorzutäuschen älter zu sein, sondern gleich erlich an die Sache ran gehst!
    Viel Erfolg!
    PS: Habe die vor ner Woche erst wieder auf unseren Servern gesehn, davor hab ich dich das erste mal überhaupt auf dem UA Deathrun gesehn. Hoffe du hast dich nicht aus ner Laune heraus entschlossen dich zu bewerben.

Der Streamer heißt Joe und hat is momentan nicht Beruflich unterwegs aber diese Woche wieder da. Ich und Wooff haben vorher immer mit ihm gezockt der geht gut ab. ^^
    Ja wir wollten mal ne Ordnung reinbringen aber das hat noch nicht ganz geklappt, kommt aber noch sobald die Base dicht ist.
    Dann bauen wir ja auch noch die scheunen aus mit zweitem Stock und allem.