Beiträge von Skalli

Its 101% because there are no decimal numbers shown. The get rounded up. :P

But:
    Only people who want to have a change are registering to vote for it. You can never say that this is what the majority of the community want, because the majority isnt follo#removed our forum. ^^
    Anyway, even though this vote ended like this, IMO the authoritys still have to discuss if its possible, and reasonable to change the rules, like the 'community' would like them. Because not the community, but the admins are making the rules.

Then you send out one and take the new one :P
    IMO this happens rarely and isnt important enough to put the effort into it to change it.

Yea, as soon as our servers are back online, you can change youre settings. In the bottom part of the fighting settings you can toggle the keys for the three possible streaks. (:

I think all of this is bullshit. Sry for being so direct, but katana i op the way it is already. To make the knife faster would make it way too easy to kill the king. You could stab him from behind before he could even shoot a second shot. Finally you can stack youre killstreaks already (up to 3). I see no reason to hoard even more.

"Respect turns and Respect 1v1" (Apply all the time) (5)" I have no idea how you want to manage to controll this. Iam curious, but i dont think that this is a final solution. Anyway, i guess i'll try to do my best than. If this is how its gonna end, we have to make sure that people who dont follow our forum also know, how things went. Many people think that they dont have to respect 1v1 or turns.

I discussed this topic with with Ufaced yesterday evening aswell, and i agree with #removedz0r.

I think, that respecting turns, and respecting 1v1 is conneted to each other. You cant kick for 1v1 if you dont know, who rightfully is fighting right now. If you would try to handle it, you wouldnt be able to play anymore. Probably there will be many 'innocent' people kicked aswell, which causes the whine, reports and argues #removedz0r was talking about.

I also think that you shouldnt have a rule, that ppl with power just sometimes kick or warn for, because you cannot controll it with a larger amount of players. Its weird!
    And people feel treated unequal und unfair, if a guy whos cutting in line will just sometimes be kicked. It would be the reason for never ending argues about who have got which turn.
    The game is too fast to make a fair decision as a admin in time.

imo we should keep the turns, but not as a rule. On maps like indi it works well most of the time. But on maps without rooms in the end, its too hard to handle. I do respect turns if there is a room, but if there is a open end, i just rush to the activator, not matter if someone else finished 1 sec before i did.

If activators dont want to face 4 people at the same time, they shall just activate the traps, instead of giving freeruns every freakin time.

Good luck dude, hope i'll see you around!
    Btw: Me and s7ven were the founders of /cH :P
    would love to know what happend to the clan during all that time

I noticed you arguing with Buster, quite alot on the DR server recently. Would you be able to handle him fairly even though, you may not like him too much?

I have to agree with Panda, it is much harder. I usually made 1 prestige per day easyly. Now i need at least 3 days. I dont think that we should change it back to the same amount, but still its kinda hard to get a decent standard. You have a real big disadvantage if youre new to ktk without things like fast reload and steady aim. Its kind of frustrating for new players If you need like 1 month to get a decent standard for youreself as a player.

I think a double exp week like @ the Hardcore server would be really nice! Thats a nice event to fill the server and motivate players to stay! People who managed to do their first prestige in this week might stay longer cause they've built up something already!

Zitat

I do a good job against "rule breakers"

Not only against "Rulesbreakers"...

edit*

Zitat

would love to have 3xP as my tag ^^

Zitat

also if i don't make it can i still wear the 3xP tag XD

Is that why you apply? To get the 3xp tag as some sort of prestige titel?

How about a santa clause, in the first floor, where you can buy a nuke for a high amount of points? Like these fake Santas in the mall around christmas time. Maybe you can use the 'hohoho' sound from winter crash for it aswell.

Maybe you could change the high killstreaks like heli and ac130... cant imagine that they are usefull in a mall!

maybe the roof top of the atrium could be open for carepackages ( if there is no outside).

Do you know this horror movie p2? Theres one scene where a the guy is bound on a chair and driven to death. You could somewhere in the parkade place a chair infront of a wall with blood splatter, as some sort of a easter egg.

Kronik yea that was my first idea on ts3 aswell! :D Dawn of the Dead style!
    Still think its a nice idea, but i dont know how to connect it to KtK? No real point about adding some zombie stuff into it.

Just please dont overpower the room like@ poolday, where everyone starts with a epic weapon. A nice positon to hide or so would be just fine, and a reward for the person who opend it.

Huge atrium with fountains in the first floor ofc!

Our Mall is often used to present 'art' of young students in some kind of art events. Could be something to fill the floors and makes it a little more lively.
    There could be a broken elevator aswell which you can climb like in those action movies, you know? Through a hole in the ceiling and then climb the strings up to a sort of technical maintenace room.
    and any king of connection between the first and the last floor like a long escalator, so ppl dont have to run all the way up if the spawn badly.
    Maybe set the spawnpoints right into possible camp spots, to avoid spawncamp, or place them far away from the camp spots, or randomize them. Just anything to stop this massiv spawnrape!^^
    I'll edit for new ideas!
    + Parkade under the mall

Hey,

my name is Nick, known ingame as Skalli ( or Roots), and i would like to apply for a 3xP membership. Iam a 20 years young graduand from Hessen, Germany. I´ve been playing for about 2 months on you're cod4 Server's now. I regularly play KtK, and i started to get back into deathrun.

I've been playing cod4 for about 3 years in total. I used to play as a AK in the ESL team wP.QPAD about 1 year ago. I also used to be a deathrun admin on the Nova server.

I think, what qualifies me to become a member of 3xP is, that iam an honest and mature person, who can take responsibility. And iam a decent player aswell! :P

I would like to be part of the 3xP Community, because I made contact with new, and old friends within the 3xP clan, and I really enjoy playing with them. Therefore i would like to be one of them.

Since 3xP is a international clan, I chose to write my application in English, so everyone can understand it. If you still have question's, feel free to ask me. My xFire addy is: akabu

#removednymus, which trusted/buddy player is regularly playing ktk then? I never see some! If I would know some more i would love to contact them in case there is anyone breaking the rules on the server.
    On Nova there was a list with members and their xfire addy. Does 3xP have anything similar?