Beiträge von BlaZe

Hello 3xP Community.
    Seems that my application has been lost in the rollback, but I'm going to re-make it. I'm a 18 year old guy from Bosnia and Herzegovina, town called Konjic. This is my 3rd application I think. (1st got denied because of some clan miss-understandings, 2nd was a near win, 4-5 votes so I decided to make this the final one) The reason I'm so persistent on joining your clan is.. obvious. I like your servers but there isn't admin assistance 24/7. I don't say I can play 24/7 and handle the line that much, but I can play almost the whole day. I'm pretty active and pretty friendly. I have many ideas/changes/improvements for the clan.I like to chat with online members because it makes me and them feel more relaxed. As you probably know, I'm Friend Status for some time, so I decided to go more than that. I never abused Friend powers. I used them for good, kicking/warning players which do not respect the rules. I think you've earned my trust by now. I don't use the commands like !bm to bounce myself to the end of the map. I don't use !sm several times in the round, I barely use it few times on the map. I don't use it when only 1 guy remains, because it makes players wait for no reason. I don't kick anyone without reason. Everyone on the server understands the reason of the kick and probably agrees with what I am doing. I visit the forum every day checking the news and new applications, but as a member I'd check them more often and probably reply to them. I also visit TS3 server daily, but I mute my mic while playing (mostly have someone in my room bothering me). I speak fluent English and I don't speak German. (I can only count to 10, I think ^_^) BTW, there are many new members who don't speak German but they still get accepted.. just saying :p. My skill is med+ (When I don't have any lags). Besides FPS games/CoD4, I enjoy playing World of Warcraft and Minecraft. I mostly play on your Deathrun server. Besides it, I play on Nuketown, KTK or TDM HC. I have about 3 months to play basically a whole day :PC: , but after those 3 months I'll play less, but still be active. In case I get accepted as a try-out, I wouldn't abuse my powers, because neither I or the players would enjoy that. When I have time, I visit the Minecraft server. :)

If your need an additional info, make sure you add me on Skype (olegdrag7) or XFIRE (ugblaze)

I hope this time I'll succeed.

Yours sincerely, BlaZe. <3

Hello there 3xP' community, BlaZe here, again. I realized I should give another shot on joining your community/clan. As you know, I'm now 18 (6th of February), I live in Bosnia and now, I installed TS, so you can expect me there every once in a while. I'm active on your servers (Deathrun, Nuketown, sometimes KTK and Sniper Promod). If this does mean anything, I am skilled, I usually play with AK-74u and Bolt action snipers, also, I can strafe in deathrun. ^_^ I'm now in high school, so I dont have much time, but I try to finish all my jobs so I can come and play on your servers. On weekdays I play about 3-5h a day and on weekend, I play 5-7h. The reason I want to join your clan is; sometimes there are no online admins/trusted players so those who don't respect turns, rage, lagjump, dissrespect the rules, cannot get kicked. So since I'm active, I can set up a good gameplay most of the time. Also, I check the forum every day, seing new application and 'news'. I wouldn't warn/kick players without a reason or I wouldn't join just to kick, I would like to make people enjoy what they have on this server and make their ingame experience better. I have skype (olegdrag7), XFIRE (ugblaze), twitter (@olegdraganic, BlaZe) and TS. If you are not sure that my trust level is high enough, you can test it by putting me on trial, or talking to me on TS, XF or via PM. BTW. I had admin on 2 servers, Deathrun and TDM HC, so I stopped playing but I mostly warned players there or kicked. (only with a reason - WH, Aimbot, Roccat)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you need anything else, please PM me with some of these network media-s.

(and if you could, gimme the IP of the TS server, thanks)

Yours sincerely, BlaZe. ;)

I use D$ tag only on their server, also you are in D$ too. And, about that, I'm sorry for talking on Serbian, I tried to calm a guy for being a nacist tho, and you havent kicked me, you warned me once and I stopped. You were kicking Josip and that other guy... (I don't remember the name).

Hello there 3xP' community.

- My ingame name/Nickname is BlaZe (sometimes I change it to Nemesis)
    - My real/inlife name is Oleg (russian name, but I'ma from Bosnia and Herzegovina).
    - I am 17 years old, 6th of February 1995.
    - I can speak well English but can't speak German. I've got a new headset and installed TS so I'll hope I'll enter it every once in a while (makes me sound like a 11year old. :$)
    - I have XFIRE --> ugblaze, skype (but no camera :$) --> olegdrag7
    - Something about me... Funny, active, polite/friendly. I like playing PC games and hanging out
    with my buddies. I like listening to all kinds of music except that gay
    type (1D & JB). I also like playing sports > Tennis, soccer,
    basketball, swimming and other. I'm a kewl guy, sexy smellin' ^^, I always like to help out my friends, I'm med+ skilled (with Scope and Ak 74-u). I'm playing CoD4 for like 2years and about 6months on your servers.
    - I want to join to help out. I'm an active person so I can make nice
    atmousphere all the time. I'd get of those who don't respect the 3xP'
    rules. But I wouldn't only use my admin powers to kick players, but to
    make people more friendly to each other. I can also be Application
    checker on Forum and advertiser. :)
    - I mostly play on your Deathrun server but in a day, I go in Sniper, Nuketown and KTK aswell. When TDM HC and Promod SD have some players, I come there aswell. xD

That is some, for more add me on XFIRE and we can chit-chat all you want.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    I hope I get to be a part of your community.

Yours sincerely, BlaZe. :thumbup: