Application to join 3xP' Clan

• clanmember? 3

1. Yes (2) 67%
    2. no (1) 33%
    3. abstention (0) 0%

Hello, my name is =PrO= Ghost my name in real life is Oubi I'm from Markham, Ontario Canada. My birth day is January, 22nd 1996. I want to join 3xP' cause I think I'll be a good member I don't abuse powers, and people. I'm Trusted on the Death run server, I'm 17 I go on TS when ever I can or get the chance (my mic makes me sound like I'm 12 -.-) and I'm nice to others. Why I think I'll be good: I think I'll be a good member cause I like to help others and teach them new stuff. I don't go on pro mod that often only 2 times a week or more, my favorite gun is aK74-U and M40A3 I don't rage if I do I leave the game. I only warn people if they break a rule I never kick. I broke the rules once but I faced the consequences. I played on 3xP' server for quite some time now probably 5 months. I only can get on and play from 3:15 and play then at 5 I do my work the I play after I'm done. Conclusion: I hope you guys vote yes for me and thank you

Sincerely, Ghost

P.S.: Sorry for posting this twice but Force told me to when I was 17 and I just turned 17. :D

• Hello Oubi,

thank you for your application which shows your interest in our clan.
    We will check and discuss your application first before we will start a vote.
    It would be good if you introduce yourself in TS so we can figger out faster if we will start the vote or not.
    If you have any questions, do not be shy to ask them in TS or via PM.

Kind regards,

Borrow

• Hi Ghost,

thanks for your interest in our community.
    The 3xP-Community is pleased about your application for membership.

We want to know our prospective members personally in order to figure out that they fit in our community.
    That is why we started a voting, which all members are able to jugde your joining in our community.

Kind Regards,
    Ons

• Hello Ghost,

Unfortunately we have to tell you that at your vote only three members voted but the minumum amount of members who voted have to be seven.
    So your application is rejected.
    But we are glad to tell you that you are now in the brand new group "Community Member" as you can see in the board (your user group).
    You will have a lot more commands on our servers!

Kind regards,

Borrow