Beiträge von ChaoticZ.

nice, but in terms of advice, try using cinematics , like thirdperson etc, doesn't matter if it looks bad, but you will improve.

You are right, but this is just the first Episode, I try to improve this with Feedback. Will try it next time, thank you.

Yes, I tried to sync the zoom, but then I noticed that's it's pretty hard to this song, haha

I'm working on my own style (I edit since one year or 2 by the way), but often I do nothing for weeks, then the practice is .. yes :D

I shoot by seeing the enemy's skin (marines or sas or opfor, what ever.), so you wouldn't offend me by that xD
    It would be weird, as I set, that my mates are white (names), and the enemys are, I guess, light red (names).

Yep I totally understand that^^ And no way to enable it for scoreboard only? Or maybe that would be too much work for practically nothing^^

That's for nothing, as you can change your name's color (for scoreboard) in your config_mp, the difference is, that only you can see it. But, in my opinion, a scoreboard, where every name of the players is colored, doesn't look so nice.

Oh, well that's not what I meant.
    Look, when you have, for example an airstrike, and get one with an air drop, you will lose one. So that these can get stacked, you know?

Well, I don't know if you can modify the mod, but please, the katana / knife .. I don't want to get them removed, but the rate should be increased (so that you can knife way faster).
    I mean, you hold your knife in your hand, why can you only knife all 4-5 seconds? That's stupid..
    And for the katana, maybe increase the knife range a bit, it's a bit too low, in my opinion.
    And for the kill streaks, maybe it should be enabled to stack them up, but I think, that's some modding stuff.

Ok, thanks for reading.