Beiträge von Goliath

Thanks for the response and quick too!

I understand where you guys are coming from however it was not a troll as I did not damage or purposefully annoy members.

I had the nametag as I enjoy spending time in the server and thought it would be cool to have this as part of my nametag and ignored Noobs warnings as I thought he was over reacting.

I have taken it out of my name tag, it wont happen again, my name will stay as Goliath. Thanks for the support and im on the server right now.

- Goliath

Erm yeah so I got banned by Noob. I was personally using the 3xP nametag as I like the team and the community within the server.

Yes I can call myself a "fanboy" and thats all it was however noob decided it would be a good idea to get me IP banned..

He did give me warnings and I admit I did ignore them as no other 3xP member was bothered as 3x-p is clearly fake. I have had this in my nametag for a little over a week...

Noob is a bit power crazy and believes that the auto kick you have in place for the real 3xP' nametag isn't enough so he took matters into his own hands.

I can still access the server as I have unlimited GUID and VPN services but would enjoy not having to run through this process to play a game..

I have changed my name back to just Goliath and apologise that supporting 3xp is against the rules ( one i am not aware of )

I would appreciate it and would be grateful if I could get unbanned and here is the required information;

GUID : dcc0ade6
    banning admin: 0
    Reason: Kick avoid

Thanks,

Goliath :thumbsup: