Beiträge von Giraffe

I believe your impression of me is quite accurate. I can often be very hyper and eccentric, but I know when I should and shouldn't be which is why I try to hide it within the first impression :P . If I was given the opportunity to, possibly through a trial phase, I would be very grateful and happy to prove that I can be responsible and mature.

IGN --> Giraffe / Zentrion (Possibly new IGN)

Birth Date --> 24th February 2000 / 24.02.15

Hardest Maps Completed --> Halfway through Descent v2 (Hard), Halfway through Descent v1 (Hard), Palm v2 (Inter)

Gap Record w/o RPG --> 318 Gap Record w/ RPG --> 367

Languages I speak and Which country I live in --> I speak English, and very Minor French. I live in England.

Why I would like to join the 3xP CJ Team --> I would like to join the 3xP CJ Team because (as you can probably tell) I'm not the best CJ player in the world. I feel that joining the team would help me improve greatly as a player and evolve as a person. I try to help players where ever I can, but this is often quite difficult because I can mainly just complete inter in maps. As a result of this, I'm not only limited to people that are behind me (in inter), but to people who are a significant amount into easy as I have no fast way to get there without a TP.

My Statistics Page --> 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Introduction to Me --> Hi, my name is Jake, I'm a 15 year old English player. My main characteristics are being retarded (I get hyper sometimes :3), and annoying people as I am not the most serious person in the world and like to have a lot of fun C:<. I try to make people happy when they are sad as I'm generally a happy, optimistic person.

Other Clans I was in / Gaming History --> From the age of 4 until I was 6, I played a game on the PC called Quake with my dad. When I was 6 my parents split up, and so I was forced to move away from my dad, with my mum/mom (luckily I was young so this didnt affect me too much). When I was 8, my mum/mom bought me an Xbox360. I would play CoD:WaW on it all the time and when I was 9, I persuaded my mum/mom to buy me XboxLive (yes I was once that squeaker that talked shit). When BO2 came out, I'd been playing cod for about 4 years, and was getting quite good at it. I mainly played the League Play feature and destroyed everyone that stood in my path C:<<<<<. Last Christmas (I gave you mai heart (2014)) I bought an Alienware laptop, to which i play on to this day, and bought CoD4 on it. From here, I discovered Deathrun. It was an escape from school and stress and generally just a bit of fun for me. For some reason I learn twice as quickly as the average person (said by teachers and peoplez) and at 6 months play time I was as good as someone who'd been playing for a year. This is when I started CJ and joined TTK Deathrun clan. From here I played more and more, even though the game was being played less and less, until this day.

Agreement --> I agree that I will follow the rules of the 3xP server. I got a few lines in and stopped reading but I understand the general rules of it.