Beiträge von Jayme

try to use 'Chechnya' instead and change the reso to 16x16

+ maybe this settings help, aint sure, never seen this kind of error

Changing the 'Locales' shouldn't make a difference, I always select 'case' and 'test' so they display in radiant under those categories.

Please tell me you don't mean 16x16 for the texture resolution?

It'll look like absolute shite @ 16x16 8|

I have another question I tried your method on another map like mp_scarlet_citadel and I couldn't find a file called sehr_edel_ft.iwi
    the question is:
    does the skybox name or (sehr_edel_ft.iwi) keeps changing from map to map? if yes, is there a way to know if that file is a skybox file or not?

It differs per map, some maps if they've used a default (radiant) Skybox... and not a custom, it's more difficult to replace it.

Although with mp_scarlet_citadel, the file you're looking for is: 'sky_icbm_a_ft.iwi'

Hi,

Locate to Call of Duty 4\usermaps\mp_race and open the mp_race.iwd (w/ winRAR)

Once you've opened mp_race.iwd in winRAR, double click the 'Images' folder.

Scroll down until you find: 'sehr_edel_ft.iwi'

Click 'rename' and copy, once you've copied the name rename your Skybox with this name.

Once you've renamed your Skybox, simply overwrite the file named 'sehr_edel_ft.iwi' inside the .iwd file.

Save & Exit

Hope it all works for you, I have tested it beforehand and all is okay!

Good Luck <3

Hej, Scaya.

Great application, I enjoyed reading through it. Very detailed and structured nicely!

Personally I haven't got to know you much although I have seen you communicate with others on the server and seem to be well-known.

Before giving my full opinion i'd like to get to know you more, feel free to add my Steam.

I wish you all the best with your application,

Good Luck <3

Hej Jan,

I enjoyed reading through your application and have also spoke to you about the 'past' which may affect our personal opinions on you being part of 3xP' CJ-Team.

Personally I don't see a problem in you being a member of 3xP' CJ-Team, again.

You're a nice & mature guy, we have seemed to get along well (I hope) and have spent quite a lot of time talking out of the server.

You full-fill the requirements and have my Yes without a doubt.

Lets hope other members think you deserve another chance as well.

Good Luck <3

Looks really nice, would it be possible to have multiple skins much like the board/forums?

Also, is the 2nd name (beside the current one) the players secondary most used alias?

I've added a screenshot of this below (In the spoiler) - If the player used colour codes ^1 for example it displays although it doesn't for the secondary name beside the current.

Those are the only things I have noticed, keep up the amazing work! <3

Hi, .|YALE|.

I honestly don't know what you want... you asked on the server 'What role is better? Trusted, member or CJ. It's not about what is 'Better' it's what you think will suit you best and where you belong.

I have to agree with MicroTom... you first applied for CJ-Team and when you found out you didn't full fill the requirements you considered applying for 'Trusted player' instead.

As MicroTom also mentioned, I noticed on your previous app you stated you were 16 born 09.09.1999 although here it states 09.09.2000 and that you're 15?

Once you had applied for CJ-Team and noticed you needed the 100 hours requirement you proceeded to farm hours which you were kicked for a number of times by a few members as it shows here: 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Anyway...

I hope you understand where I am coming from and for the following reasons, you have my No.

Adding some things after talking with YALE on the server.

One of the rules/things you should do before applying for the 3xP' CJ-Team is to read: Application Process for 3xP' Codjumper-Team [Read Before Apply] the ENTIRE WAY through! (NOT: Open and think *I've read it*)

In the screenshot below (In the spoiler) you can see... clearly he admitted he hadn't read the post nor the rules it seems.

This also continues in the next image (In the following spoiler, found below)

I know that one of you will say "It's not a big deal, leave it" but... no.

So you applied for the 3xP' CJ-Team but no-longer want to be a apart of the jumper team because you had found out about the test which you need to do under 3 mins and just about made the first bounce in that time? Okay :saint:

Anyway...

At the end of the day, it's not my choice to not/accept you, but what I do know is... you have my No.

EDIT:

i want to be member not in jumper team so what do i do i thought this is for member

You knew all along what you were applying for... smh.

Hey, Baddy.

First of all I'd like to say I enjoyed reading your application.

I have spoke with you on/off the server and you seem like a genuine nice/friendly guy.

Whilst I have been active on the server I have seen you helping people out with FPS/techs and such which is nice to see.

You have my Yes, although we'll have to see what other members think too!

If you haven't already, add some of the 3xP' members on Steam and/or get to know them more in the server.

Good Luck with your application :saint:

P.s. Jayme pls dont make a big deal out of the hour farmers, i know its not nice be we didnt officially forbit it so just talk to the people who do that at first pls

Okay, no worries.

My thoughts were that many 3xP' Members were kicking Trickshot numerous of times for AFK'ing although for others to AFK it was okay?
    I'll keep it on a down low although YALE was farming hours to get the 100 hours requirement... which is stupid.

You dont have to believe me you dont have to,go on tex server and search tex zver and u will find me but if u dont believe me i will go and fill up 100 hrs if its a problem

Hi,

If you're saying you have '100 hours' on the tex server... you're probably correct although one of the requirements for 3xP' CJ-Team is 100 hours on the 3xP' CodJumper server, not anywhere else.
    I'd also like to say, is 'Boss' a clan you're currently in or just a tag you use? Because when applying you're not allowed to be in multiple clans, please use . | YALE | . in the future.

I've found your user on GameTracker.com which claims you have 54 minutes. (Click: Show Spoiler for more information.)

Also, when you say 'You don't have to believe me, you don't have to' we do.

The last thing we want in the 3xP clan are those who lie, if you tend to lie and/or makes things up... you have my No right away.

P.S: I am not jumping to conclusion by all means, if you've made an error when typing your application, please make changes.

Good Luck with your application, and for taking the time to read! :saint:

Please avoid colours like this...
    My eyes... ||