Beiträge von HawK

Not a very big problem but I noticed some things won't send when typed in server.
    First is swedish letters ( and I suppose cyrillic aswell? ) like åäö. Adding any of these letters in a sentence will make the message unable to be sent.
    Second is adding the word 'login' in a sentence result in same, message not sent since it seem to be some kind of command

Edit; åäö won't work, neither do any letter with "´"above them, whatever the name of that symbol is :D (like áéíó)

Voting on map change bug, Random maps with less votes sometimes win. Also the not letting you vote when map changes too

Do you mean the end vote?
    I may be mistaken but I think if the TOTAL votes for another map wins over extend time, the map with most votes will win over extend. I think someone told me this

For an example; if Galaxy gets 3 votes, Race 2 votes and extend time 4 votes, galaxy will win. But as I said, I may be wrong

The bug where you can't vote for certain maps have been for ages but I have never seen anyone report it :D

This game is called Corrupt-A-Wish!

Someone comments a wish..
    * I wish I had a car.

The next person grants the wish, but corrupts it.
    * Granted! But the car has no engine.

I'll begin to start this shit off!
    I wish I won the jackpot on a lottery!
    :thumbsup:

If this is the case, personally not sure if you should be apart of the team.

If this is true, I agree. But I don't think this is the case. I've seen him been very mature, friendly and helpful to all the players, always helping people when they're asking for help.

Zitat von Luzzi

I want to be able to help people which is a lot easier if I can tp and stuff.

Zitat

And the deagle camo is lit :p.

Obviously, I saw the deagle camo as a joke.

My opinion still stays unless there's a screen or whatever showing up here of luzzi saying he only wants the tp command.
    Even if a screen like this shows up, I would strongly believe it's a misunderstanding. I guess most of you have seen that he's already helping people often, obviously it's easier to be able to help if you have access to, for an example, the tp-command.