Beiträge von Amnesia

Btw. if you don't have a YT Channel, you don't need to lie to get trusted. But if you lie, you'll have less chances. So Link pls :D

I'd automatically decline if he lied about it :D
    Might be harsh, but the status he wants is trusted player, and when he already lies in his first post, he obv can't be trusted.

I've talked to him via xfire the last few months/weeks, he was often busy but when he had time, he helped.
    I know it's not my decision, but from my point of view, he changed.
    I think he would be a very good addition to the clan because he knows his stuff and is helpful.
    It would be nice to have someone again who updates the DR server and improves it, because the mod on 3xP is pretty much dead. It's the same since many months, nothing new, quite boring.
    I'd give him a chance, the member status is not permanent anyways and he could prove that he changed his behaviour

Yeah they seem to be rule breakers but you should'nt have kicked him like how @Sheep_Wizard Stated because USA is not a race, but he was refering that must americans are fat/bad by saying from "From USA :D" that is totally untoleratable behavior from trusted players.

Adding a :D to "from USA" is a totally untoleratable behavior? Are you serious?
    You said that "most americans are fat/bad", not him (ik that you're joking here though).

Did I get that right, you have Windows 8 on your laptop by choice, and even paid for it?! =O

Anyways, have fun with your new laptop.

What about the MSI GP60-2PEI585FD?
    15.6 Full HD Screen, 2 GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce 840M, Intel Core i5-4200M, 3,1GHz, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD.
    And in Austria/Germany you can get it for 650€ :)

PS: Please make sure to do some research before, I have no experience with this laptop, just found it, but the specs look good.

Like I said, typical annoying hacker kiddy!
    Vote4Ban at forum too, all he does is wasting our time! Enough now!

@Luke: NO, YOU WILL NOT GET UNBANNED. Is this clear enough? Stop trying to fool us, you're not that clever like you think you are.

What a surprise, after the 2nd time he got banned suddenly he plays much worse.
    Before that me and many other experienced people spectated him in alot of games, and our conclusion is that he definitely used roccat.

He behaved like the typcial hacker kiddy spamming on xfire and using very stupid arguments to unban him (for example "Scan my computer for hacks").

UFaced: We talked about him in teamspeak yesterday, and you also heard some of the other players confirming it. There are even more, but I think this is already enough.
    So what to do with him? Should we ban hackers with a new cykey immediately or wait unitl they hack again? (Note: I even gave this kid another chance after his 1st ban as it was only a tempban because a trusted player banned him, and he was stupid enough to continue playing very obv after it)

When it comes running a 4gb gpu you're completely fine with the i5 2500k, but you need a powerfull enough power supply. You didn't list the power supply in you specs, can you find out wich one you have, atleast how much watt ? :D (your cpu is fine, i would rather overclock it than buying another one)

Is 550W (Cooler Master V550S) enough? I've just seen a special offer for this. :D