Beiträge von myst.

@mirko911
    Thank you for your +1. :)

A long time ago we played a match together (with Toooobi and Scrappy) maybe we can play an other one? And maybe I can finally hear your voice :D?

I will be honest - I can play, but I don't think 2 other mates you mentioned will want to play with me.. Unfortunately (or fortunately), you can't hear my voice, because I have headphones without mic. I had headset for 2 years and used mic once (talked with ScrappY looong time ago), so decided to sell them months ago. ;)

Hello guys,

I would like to apply for Trusted Player. All needed informations below.

Name: Jakub

Ingame name: myst.

Birthdate: August 5th, 1995

Languages: Polish and English (medium level)

Gaming history: member in 3xP' Clan

Why you want to be trusted player?
    I would like to be trusted player again, because I play CoD4 on 3xP' servers most of the time. My favorite ones are 3xP' Nuketown and 3xP' CodJumper server. There are situations, where cheater(s) come to the Nuketown server and there is no 3xP' Member on the server. At the same time there are members online on Xfire, but if they are busy, they can't come and deal with cheaters. Cheaters, like cheaters.. are just destroying fun of game.
    Second thing is, that I don't want to ask everytime same people on Xfire to come on server and check some guy, because I think he's cheating. We all have free time for a reason and I'm not feeling comfortable with disturbing you.

There are 2 ways to contact me:
    - private message on forum
    - Xfire: 1337myst

I read and agreed with all 3 threads:
    3xP' CoD4 server rules
    You've been accepted as Trusted player/Trial member - Read.
    Premade kick/ban reasons

My stats:
    - Nuketown 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    - CodJumper 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    - Sniper 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    - Zombies 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    - Kill the King 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    - Deathrun 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details
    - Hardcore 3xP' Statistics ~ « Player Details

Important:
    If there are any questions or doubts, feel free to ask here in thread.

Regards,
    myst.

I was on the server, when duze pliki got tempban from Moug and I totally agree with Moug's decission. duze pliki was annoying. Only one thing he was doing was spamming the chat and sitting on shoutcaster. I'm sorry man, but that's the truth.

You were giving lessons fo 3xP' CJ member how to do some jumps and bounces. Seriously? He is in CJ team for some reason.. And he is really nice and kind guy. If you think you are better player, it would be way better to join the game as player and show other guys how to finish map (or at least just play and do some practice in silent). Everyone can just join shoutcaster and flame on other guys that they aren't good enough bla, bla, bla..

Next thing is, that you actually were warned 2 times by Moug, but that didn't stop you. After that, someone did vote to kick you out from the server. Vote passed - there was only 1 no (I suppose from you). After that you came back and got tempban from Moug, so you had at least 3 chances to change your behaviour.

Zitat von UFaced

I think you totally deserved that ban.

+1

@Drizz
    Thank you for your amazingly nice words about me. I'm startled. ^^

@deleted User
    Thank you very much. :) Yes, I sold my 2 TB HDD and like 2 weeks later I installed Vegas back.. For some time, I have solution so I can do edits up to 60 seconds long (maybe even more) on my small space. :) My appclip is short, because I started editing it at April 8th, so including today, I was working on it only 3 days (with recording and making cinematics). ;)

I will play CJ more in next week, I promise. :)

Hello guys,

I would like to apply for 3xP' Moviemaking Team. All needed informations below. ;)

Name: Jakub

Ingame name: myst.

Birthdate: August 5th, 1995

Why you want to join 3xP' Moviemaking Team?
    I would like to make some CoD4 edits from time to time. I don't need my own YouTube channel, I don't want to start everything from nothing again. I also really like 3xP' Community, that's why.

What you want to do in 3xP' Moviemaking Team?
    I would like to make Promod edits. As far as I can see, there are no Promod edits on 3xP' channel.

YouTube channels I was part of:
    - my own YouTube (deleted)
    -3xP-Arts (Admin & all edits uploader)

Moviemaking teams I was part of:
    - 3xP-Arts (Admin)
    youtube.com/user/3xPIArts
    - Infect Arts (Member)
    youtube.com/user/TheInfectArts

Download link to my appclip:

Zippyshare.com

About appclip:
    Edit done 100% in Sony Vegas Pro 10. Cinematics made by me, alone.

I agree to all norms (board and YouTube).

Special thanks to Drizzy and Viruz for helping me out with 3xP' rules and answering to all my questions.

Regards,
    myst.

@$ i w y .exe
    I have some good render settings for .mp4 format (MeGUI). I was using this some time ago, but after I encoded Nuketown edit, it was bad synced. I don't know why, but video didn't met sound at all.. .avi was fine, so I used it again.

I'm satisfied with my .avi quality. Maybe Viruz can confirm that, because he saw Nuketown vid in original quality (they are not the best settings, they are optimized for quali/size ratio).

YouTube decrease bitrate, sadly.. That's the main problem. For 720p is around 2500-3500 KB/s only.. It's good, because we all are able to watch vids without lags, but that kills a bit original quality, which is bad.

I make all my edits in Sony Vegas Pro 10.0. Only 2D text at last cinematic is done with Adobe After Effects CS5.5. ;)

Chanels:
    1-24 = video
    25-42 = sounds

@Wingzor
    Thank you. ;)

@$ i w y .exe
    Thank you. There will be more edits, but I think most of them (if not all of them) will be on my own YouTube chennel. :)

@Viruz
    Thanks for the suggestion. As I said yesterday, I think all next edits will be rendered in 30 FPS (29.970), because it looks better in my opinion.

.avi looks good on YouTube. I tested some time ago .mp4 and .avi settings - basically they were pretty much the same quality on YouTube. Only for some vids .avi looked better. So, I will stay with .avi I think, but I will definitely give a try with .mp4 again. ;)

@Expert
    Thank you. ;)

@Ekiij
    Thank you. ;)

@Sea Shepherd
    Thank you. It doesn't looks as smooth as 30 FPS on YouTube in fact. I think I will render next edit with 30 FPS again. It makes metter final effect on YouTube and more smooth & blur effect in fast actions. :)

@deleted User
    I'm glad you liked it. Next edit will be longer. (Un)fortunatelly it's not Nuketown vid, it's not actually a pub vid. It should come out soon. :)

There are 3 reasons, because of which Nuketown clip is that short:
    - I really like short clips (15-35 seconds long)
    - I have only 128 GB SSD in my PC at the moment and I have only ~40 GB free space to work on.. One frag (like 3 men) recorded at high FPS and saved as uncompressed .avi is like 5-8 GB. Good thing is I found good way to compress files without quality loose. Bad thing, I found this after I recorded most of clips I need for Nuketown edit, so I had like 5 GB of free space then.. Who knows.. Maybe I will make some longer vids in future.
    - longer edit = more time needed. I wanted to make clip like that for more than 1 year.. Maybe that doesn't seems after you watched my short edit, but I spent on it around 5 days (every day 3-7 hours of work, including recording, rendering and editing). ;)

@Viruz
    Thank you. I'm also happy with actual situation. ;)

@UFaced @bl3ndftw
    Thank you. :)

I forgot to write in the first post - edit is rendered in Double NTSC (59.940p), so it's basically 60 FPS video. Best way to see that as smooth as original on PC is watch this on Google Chrome browser @720p60 HD option. :)

Hello 3xP' Community,

after a lot of plans, ideas and abandoned thoughts I've finally made short edit as my "thank you" to you guys, the 3xP' Community. I don't really know what should I write here, so it will be kind of short.

Why CoD4 edit? I'm CoD4 moviemaker. Some of you may remember me from 3xP-Arts. I had one year break, but I would like to start making edits again. They are not perfect, they are not the best, but making them making me happy, so why wouldn't I do them? ;)

Thanks to:
    - Fr33g !t
    - Punisher
    - Force
    - UFaced
    - Viruz
    - Drizzjeh
    - |HD|
    - Lumpiii
    - pRPLZ
    - ScrappY
    - Bass
    - Wingzor
    - blEEEnd

List contains: 3xP' Admins, Members, ex-Admins, ex-Members and Trusted Player. I'm sorry if I missed anyone.

At this point I would like to say huge thank you to Mirko (Fr33g !t), because you are always supporting me and you let me into 3xP' Clan three times. I don't know any other Clan Leader which would do something like that. Thank you.

Next huge thank you is going to Punisher for general support and helping me join 3xP' Clan for the first time.

Third thank you is going to Force because of general support.

Fourth big thank you is going to UFaced for general support and useful lessons. I appreciate them.

Thanks to:
    - DoxTaZy for helping with sound effects
    - Viruz for helping with all 3xP' Clan conditions
    - Drizzjeh for helping with 3xP'

Thank you,
    myst.