Beiträge von Grvty

short app, 3xP' name tag used in game. Approached me on servers and asked me to reply. so I am, by asking me to reply you sound desperate.

Also, why include that you are not a racist? This tells me that somebody has previously accused you of being racist, or that you are racist and are silently shouting DONT BRING IT UP ( not saying you are a racist tho. )

Last point, 2-3 years 3xP' servers. I disagree with this statement. less than 200 hours. 24 hours can be done in less than a week. so do the math. Unless you were playing 3xP' servers once per week. 156 hours doesnt seem like 2-3 years for me. ( could be wrong, just saying though )

I have no comment about your skill considering I have only seem you play ONCE.

-1 for me...

- Regards. Gravity.

kizom if your trying to persuade the re addition of the respect rule on the 3xP' deathrun server. be more straight forward about it, this is found sarcastic and a bit mocking of the decision to take the rule out.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you hebuno, I would say that I am mature enough even though people normally make the assumption that i'm not. (not saying you are though)

this is an example of making a assumption about somebody's maturity.

eeeehm.. no.

(no offense daftleech)

Thanks for your support Amnesia! And no need for correction as you ARE correct I have played a war before with hebuno and Ahren's even tho we lost it was still alot of fun! (we only lost by one round :| )

#bump

Thank you for your bump expert. lol

I thinl he is a worthy trusted play, but i dont think he would fit into our member community like i said on thefirst 2 applications, and i thinl he also is more interested in the 3xpserservers then in 3xp clan i say:

No

I disagree with your opinion, I have been interested in the 3xP' community itself ever since I have joined the fourms. Which was before the date on my account, not sure what happened to my old account. 3xP's community is much better and far more friendly then some of the other clans I have spectated via their fourms. So I am interested in the 3xP' Servers on a frequent basis but also, I am equally interested in the 3xP' community. This can be proved by my activeness on the fourms as well as my activeness on the 3xP' teamspeak. So no offense Viruz but i''m not sure where you got the evidence to make the conclusion of that being my primary interest.